1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Incredibly LOW Spawn Rate of Biker Monkey

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Use1essC0W, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Use1essC0W

Use1essC0W Slime

Sep 1, 2020
    Male
    9:10 PM
    Use1essC0W
    Buccaneer
    I am in the middle of doing quest at Ximending. A quest from LeeHom requires me to hunt for 100 Motorcycle Helmet from Biker Monkey. Then I head to Ximending street 4 and 5 to hunt them since the Biker Monkey is only found there, according to MapleLegends Library.

https://maplelegends.com/lib/monster?id=9410004

But there is not many Biker Monkey around these 2 maps and their respawn time is incredibly low. Everytime I changed a new channel and managed to only find another 1 or 2 Biker Monkey only, and they are not dropping the Helmet everytime =(
    I don't know when is the time I can complete the quest by picking up 100 Helmets!

Is this normal? Or anyone who completed this quest before can give some advice on this?
    Thanks.

2. SiriusPlaque

SiriusPlaque Slime

May 15, 2020
    9:10 AM
    I believe they spawn faster if you also kill the monkeys on the unicycles in the same map

3. Fraija1

Fraija1 Master Chronos

Jul 29, 2017
    Female
    Argentina
    10:10 AM
    CherryKiss
    Spearman
    -
    Thats true and its a rule in maplestory sometimes not all the monsters will appear in the map till you "wash" some of the ones who saw it in there...

And if you struggle with that... I will put a single monster here... "Fierrys"

*Goes Away*