1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Indian Day Event

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Khalili, May 6, 2018.

It's a good idea?

Poll closed Jun 5, 2018.
  1. Yee

71.4%
  2. Nope

28.6%
  1. Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    3:25 PM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    We missing culture, have ya guys/gals heard about the Indian Day Event?
    If i remember well, years ago when Wizet made a contract to translate Maple for brasilians.
    They used to have that event celebrated in April 19, they created a Npc called Potira, who give us the quest, also know as "Cheering up Potira", the event itself teach a good history about an old indian legend from Brasil called Potira Tears or "Lagrimas de Potira" in portuguese (the legend can be found on wikipedia but only in portuguese).
    For lucky i found this image showing Potira, the prize of the quest, itens required and her original location!
    [​IMG]
    I think it's cool to learn something from another cauntrys, we are having fun but we can also learn too, and the history itself it's very interesting :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    8:25 PM
    This event? Or was it different in Brazil MS?

http://nxcache.Neckson.net/maplestory/event/post/20090728/090728_LostMiwok_01.gif
    http://nxcache.Neckson.net/maplestory/event/post/20090728/090728_LostMiwok_03.gif

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    3:25 AM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    It's a different quest i think, i remember doing the above quest in SEA and i do not recall the earring being given out as a reward.

4. OP
    OP
    Khalili

Khalili Orange Mushroom

Mar 30, 2018
    Female
    Brazil
    3:25 PM
    Totemie
    Fighter
    SweetDream
    Kopee and Toh? :confused: dat looks interesting, but the quest was different.
    As i can see for some reason they changed the female indian girl name to "Potira", ive noticed the location too. Well the quest originally starts when we talk to her in Thicket around the beach 3, she start the quest asking for help. She says her hushband "Itagibá"are missing, went on boat to fight against another indians tribe, but he never came back.
    So she ask us to bring 10 Cerebes fang and 10 Kargo eyes, i don't remember for wat she needs theses things but then we give it to her, and she thanks us telling the last part of the history.
    In the brasilian legend, they sayd her sad tears have become diamonds mixed in the water's river.
    And this Miwok artifacts event?
    It looks awesome! :rolleyes: