1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Int KPQ hat

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by beamcasting, Jul 25, 2015.

Int kpq hat should be added?

1. No

76.9%
  2. Yes and i think it should be a lil rare

11.5%
  3. Yes and i think it shouldnt be to rare

11.5%
  1. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    4:36 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    I have realized that there is no int KPQ hat. And its not fair for us mages.Now some of u might think that it makes it easier to wash. So i think it should be a lil rare. What do u think?

2. Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    No. Mages can still benefit from the +3 LUK of the Brown Bamboo Hat and to be honest, there are already a few good INT hat options available sooner. For instance, the level 10 Black Bandana which is 0-2 INT and level 20 Purple Old Wisconsin worth 1-3 INT. Not to mention, would it even be possible to make a new item like that?

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    beamcasting

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    but it costs so much y buy something if u can get it for free and im sure they can make it. they already made firecrackers right?

4. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    9:36 AM
    I think Firecrackers was already in GMS. Not sure tho

5. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    As said above there are better options available, typically for cheap in the FM. The luk hat would benefit normal mages but no lukless, but this thing is lukless mages don't need equips. They are already stronger than normal mages. It's good for extra damage boost but that early in the game have nothing but the wand that was given to you during the job advancement (even better if you scroll it, even with just 100%s) still makes you stronger than normal mages.

So -1 from me.

6. OP
    OP
    beamcasting

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    cheap? it is 5m? right?

7. OP
    OP
    beamcasting

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    and what do u mean by "better" 3 and 3 are exactly the same also i c ure point about lukless mages being much more OP than normal mages but what about hp washing it could lower the price of it since theres more int equips available so its easier to wash :p

8. Latte

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    You know you could just edit your post instead of multi posting lol

Anywho, as far as prices I can't recall exact numbers off the top of my head but I've seen multiple good low level equips (danas, wisc, etc) for under a mil or two.

As far as hpwashing technically yes it would make it easier but there's other already available options that are viable. Also hp washing is supposed to be a challenge regardless. It's not a necessity and wasn't even purposely part of the game, not to mention during v62 only people who could afford to buy loads of NX could afford to HP wash.

9. OP
    OP
    beamcasting

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    still didnt tell me y its "better" to get a old wisconsin Kappa

10. Latte

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    It's better because it already exists :rolleyes:

Troll aside, danas and old wis. are lower level, you want hp washing to be easier, no? Well with those you can start earlier.

11. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    1:36 AM
    NSFW
    omg

why would this even be a good idea?

there is no reason to add stupid items to the game.

if you want stupid items go play gms :D

• Like Like x 3
  12. Crystalis

Crystalis Horny Mushroom

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Crystalis
    Bandit
    I didn't mention this earlier, but if this somehow got accepted, it would completely devalue the Black Bandana and Purple Old Wisconsin, both of which are supposed to be relatively difficult to get your hands on. Also that doesn't work from a logical standpoint; a +1/2 INT Bandana and a +1/+2/+3 INT Purple Old Wisconsin are both somewhat rare, but having a +3 INT hat be something a level 21-30 could EASILY farm for at KPQ with minimal effort (players could suicide on purpose to stay within level range of KPQ). If such a hat was so readily available, the former two hats would become worthless. No need to make HP washing any easier or create more items for the sole purpose of making others fully obsolete.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    2:36 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Meh. Mages are already strong enough as it is in 1st job. The other int hats are there.. they're only available from gash and they're expensive but yeah. So what? Should we just start handing out everything for free? That isn't how the game works.

Another thing: even as a lukless mage myself, the bamboo hat helped me because you combine that with squishy shoes, get a few 100% cape luk scrolls from pigs, then you have the luk you need to use that poison mushroom weapon.

• Like Like x 1