1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Internet Cafe

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Nostalgia, Apr 25, 2015.

1. Nostalgia

Nostalgia Orange Mushroom

Mar 22, 2015
    Male
    2:42 AM
    Nostalgia
    Crossbowman
    I know this isn't a huge priority but I think it'd be cool if you guys can make the Kerning City Internet Cafe open when you talk to Mong from Kong, many servers don't have this map available in game and I'd think it'd be a cool addition to MapleLegends. :D[​IMG]

2. NSFW

NSFW Skelegon

Dec 11, 2014
    2:42 AM
    NSFW
    What was it even used for? AFAIK it was never even implemented in GMS.

3. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    5:42 PM
    For SEA it was only opened to people who logged in from internet cafes. I think you get extra 20% exp if you do and you can rent some temporary weapons from there or something.

4. Stas.

Stas. Windraider

Mar 27, 2015
    Male
    Tel-Aviv, Israel
    11:42 AM
    To be honest , its kinda the first time i look at this map OnionHi
    I Support it , because what harm can it bring ?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Distance

Distance Dark Stone Golem

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    11:42 AM
    The premium road maps available in the internet cafe give bonus EXP, and they are basically replicas of regular maple maps. Obviously you can't have these maps open all the time because then regular maps wil get stranded.
    If the staff decides to open these maps on special occassions it could damage
    people's motivation to train, imo.
    So I'm against, unless you can use the internet cafe for a different unique purpose.

• Like Like x 3
  6. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    5:42 PM
    I think it's perfectly fine not adding them since they serve no purpose other than maps with extra exp (and for cafe goers only, but that won't happen for us), but then we might as well just hold 1.2x events instead of opening that cafe. Plus since this map is unknown to most of us, it's hardly nostalgic.

Then again if the admins find a use for it that they are happy with, then sure it can be added.