1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low "Invalid Pointer" Crash: CS Face Accessories with Blushing Petal Skin

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by MisaMellow, Jul 2, 2020.

1. MisaMellow

MisaMellow Blue Snail

May 5, 2020
    Female
    6:58 AM
    Dark Knight
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Ever since I acquired the new event skin (blushing petal)...whenever I equip a cash shop face accessory, the game will crash with "invalid pointer" error. Not sure if it's all accessories, but I'd rather not try more.
    What is supposed to happen?: Cash shop face accessory should show in preview and not crash game
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When attempting to try on cash shop face accessories ("darn it", "ruler of elves", and others)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Go to cash shop. Have Blushing Petal skin. Double click an accessory to preview. Game crashes.
    Extra information (optional): I have newest game patch from "May 26 2020"

Attached Files:

2. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    3:58 PM
    Moderator Post
    Hello,
    some items unfortunately are incompatible with the new Blushing Petal skin.

A fix for them is ready for the next Patch, but in the meanwhile they will not be useable. We're sorry for the inconvenience caused!