1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Ironsku's Iron Quest

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skuire, Nov 9, 2019 at 8:47 PM.

1. Skuire

Skuire Timer

Aug 16, 2017
    2:09 AM
    ok maplers, it's time for a new challenge. i need to feed my yearly maple addiction, and legends is STILL the only mapleserver worth playing (press F for u***y), so let's set some new rules.
    and yes, master quest is CANCELLED! i got bored ok? OnionMuha
    also i boomed all my money for fun LOL!
    (i might put up some highlights in the future)

i'm going to set this up as an "Ironman" type challenge, with a few variations of my own to make it more fun. if you don't know what an ironman is, it's a challenge involving a self-imposed set of rules that comes from either runescape or WoW, not sure which cuz i've never played either. SlimeSmile

~~~RULES~~~
    1. No trade

Exchanging items or mesos with other players is forbidden. Buying/selling in player shops is forbidden. Storage is allowed, but retrieving items/mesos that didn't originally belong to your iron character is forbidden. You may give away items, but purely as charity - not in exchange for any favors. And of course, picking up other players' drops is forbidden.

EXCEPTION(S): Skillbooks only obtainable from big bosses (infeasible to solo, e.g. Zak, HT) are allowed to be purchased for full market price. This includes untradeable Zakum books like ACB10. However, skillbooks feasibly obtainable through farming CANNOT be bought.

2. No party
    Self-explanatory.

EXCEPTION(S): PQs ARE allowed, but only at the maximum level for that PQ. (e.g. KPQ level 30, LPQ 50). This is so that you aren't relying on PQs to level, but still have the opportunity to get PQ-exclusive cards and equips.
    Also, any random event quest that you happen to need a party for IS allowed.

Q: Why no permadeath?
    A: Permadeath is boring in maple and I want to be able to kill myself for PQs.
    TLDR: Get everything on your own.

~~~~~~~
    i've always been kind of a solo player, so a challenge like this sounds right up my alley. as for goals, i'm not gonna set any right away-- not to say i don't have a few ideas. we'll just see where it goes..

[​IMG]

now join me and we'll try to turn this dorky idiot into a maple hero!
    OnionCourage

btw i injured my wrist recently so i won't be able to play TOO much atm. i'm doing physical therapy tho so it should be better within a few months.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. Midnight

Midnight Headless Horseman

Jan 2, 2015
    4:09 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    Horny
    Holy **** he's back

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Kanade

Kanade Horny Mushroom

Sep 14, 2018
    Female
    Away from you
    10:09 PM
    Spearman
    KimmysFlat
    Holy **** you still haven't changed your picture you creepy fecker. Also looking foward to seeing how long you last with your iron quest
    405043500078333953.png

• Like Like x 1
  4. Zooploop

Zooploop Pink Teddy

Aug 15, 2018
    Male
    4:09 AM
    Crusader
    He's going to use chaos for his weapons instead of farming for 30s

• Funny Funny x 2