1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible to make valentine event ETC stack?

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by akashsky, Feb 23, 2019.

1. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:06 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Currently the gold ribbon valentine event etc only lets you hold 1 per etc slot.

Im not sure if this is the case for the other event etc, but is it possible to make them stack so that you could fit more of them per etc slot?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    11:06 AM
    ControlPanel / WireLess / FireWall / HotSpot
    Bandit
    Beaters
    If not, is it possible to make the Ace of heart quest restart on rset and not on 24h.
    It would be more comfortable to finish the quest daily, especially for ppl that might have time to play only during the evening, and might loose a day.
    Since there is no other way to get chocolates in this event it would be nice to be able not to miss days.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:06 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Agreed. I was hoping to farm most of the valentine etc required for the month for my chars ahead of time and then turn them in daily. The ETC not stacking coupled with the quest restarting every 24 hours really makes this difficult.

If even one of these things could be changed it would help out.

4. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    Bandit
    Beaters
    You could edit the post and add mu suggestion.
    maybe more people would read it or comment here because I know at least few people that would like the quest to be reset with the server.

5. MissRainbow

MissRainbow Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Female
    Bandit
    Beaters
    In case somebody would read that post there's my argument.
    The Ace of Hearts quest is the only way to get raffle currency, there is no other option.
    The drops can be seen only after you have the quest so it's impossible to get them before the reset, they also don't stack. It means that every time the quest is reset after exactly 24 hours a player should go and hunt for the items (can take anywhere between 5 to 30 minutes).
    Lets say the first time I completed the quest was around 10pm and it takes me 30 minutes to farm cause of bad luck...
    In 4 days the quest will be reset at midnight. For players that have jobs and other things and can't stay up late or have limited time to enjoy MapleLegends it might be difficult to actually do this.
    Making it a true daily quest would allow players to do the quest one time during each day, but with the possibility to do it when they have free time.
    Another point is the use of the basket.
    It will allow players to use the boost more intelligently for boss runs or grinding and not just use it because it's time for the quest reset and they might loose the timing.

Since there is no other way to get those raffle chocolates and the items don't stack I would suggest this change to allow more players to enjoy the things this event has to offer <3 <3

Last edited: Feb 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1