1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it too late to HP Wash?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by bageljesus, Jun 16, 2019.

1. bageljesus

bageljesus Snail

Jun 16, 2019
    Male
    12:23 PM
    bageljesus
    Dragon Knight
    Currently a level 76 DK. I played a while back, but after reading and learning about HP washing I kind of lost motivation because I thought I'd be unable to do lategame content. So is there a sensible way to HP wash (not spending like 1mill NX) or is it too late?

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hm. For DK it is not TOO late. But, I would suggest that you start adding some base int and get int gear. Just get as much as you think you can.

By the way, it still will take you about 1mil nx to finish your wash if you go for 18.75k clean HP. You can still reach this goal, but it will take you longer than most other people. I reccommend trying to talk to FishyFishy in game (he is usually on character eiji ). I think he washed late and was fine in the end.

3. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    3:23 PM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Each wash for a DK gives you ~50 HP and costs 4 MP. If you play 100 more levels with at least 40 total int, that's 5,000 HP.
    80 int, and you get 10,000 HP.
    Both options are easily covered by cheap int equip, zhelm, mbring, pendant, etc.
    Let's assume you want 10,000 hp. That's 200 resets, or 620,000NX. Hp washing costs nx anyway no matter what level you start.

So no, it's really, really not too late and I strongly advise against any base int.

4. Apuntar

Apuntar Orange Mushroom

Sep 7, 2018
    Male
    OldSpear
    Dragon Knight
    California
    You're fine, I didn't start washing till like lvl 12x and still made it to max hp with HB by like lvl 163.
    If eiji doesn't answer you which I doubt since he's THE SENSEI hit me up I can help you getting some stuff to help you wash.

Oh shit I'm trolling my IGN : OldSpear

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    • Like x 3
    • Great Work x 2
    • Useful x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
  5. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    I have to add, 1,000,000 NX would be an additional 16,100 HP. Unless you only have 2,650 HP which would be even less than a Night Lord, it's not needed to reach Max HP with HB I don't think there's even room for that much washing without HB considering how much HP warriors naturally have.
    My DK is almost to Max HP with HB and I've spent less than 300k NX on it

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    This is also not adding in items that you're most likely going to get along the way.
    Mon, t10 ring, Ellin ring, etc that help out a lot.

7. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    you dont need to add base int. just need int gear to get 40int TOTAL. the essential items zhelm+dep star+ cheap wand/earrings/cape and youre good. the last items are cheap to make/get