1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

ISIS-chan!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Frisk, Jul 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Frisk

Frisk Pac Pinky

May 3, 2015
    Female
    11:48 AM
    Kasai (new main), Amira (old main)
    F/P Mage
    Labyrinth
    So some of you have heard of "ISIS-chan" It's basically an anime character drawn by anti-ISIS activists.

Quote: "Right now, if you search online for the term "ISIS," you'll be pelted with images of intimidating thugs murdering innocent people and waving AK-47s and black flags.

Anti-ISIS activists want to reverse that, so that when you search for "ISIS," you get this cute girl instead. To achieve that, activists have put out an open call to everyone around the world who can doodle."

This is how ISIS-chan looks like:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    If you couldn't tell, she has an obsession with melons.
    [​IMG]
    Here you can see how ISIS-chan is supposed to look like. You should make fun of ISIS, and not the Muslim religion, because ISIS is not what Muslims represent.

I actually think this is a pretty neat idea and I actually would love to "draw" ISIS-chan myself and post it somewhere.

Let me hear your thoughts about it! OnionHumming

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.