1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

It’s all coming back to me.

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by PotatoChip, Dec 24, 2017.

Tags:
  1. PotatoChip

PotatoChip Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    1:39 PM
    PotatoChip
    Assassin
    Hello MapleLegenders!

I used to play MS years ago with my brothers almost 10 ago. Every now and then I’d see if I can play the original game with all the updates but it feels so different.

My brother recently told me about legends and it’s bringing back so many great times. I think this version is perfect and it feels pretty good hopping back in around where we left off.

I’m hoping to get as much playing time in while we’re all together for the holidays. My IGN is DustyLemons or PotatoChip.

Looking forward to playing this memory!

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:39 PM
    Moderator Post
    Welcome! If there anything you want to know you can always ask around :)

3. OP
    OP
    PotatoChip

PotatoChip Blue Snail

Dec 24, 2017
    Male
    1:39 PM
    PotatoChip
    Assassin
    It does feel weird starting from scratch. If maybe anyone has some meso to spare and maybe a star or two that isn't a subi? My brother is going to play a sin so i think he'd be pretty psyched to have some of the other stars