1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Jester Scarlion does not drop etcs

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Annolis, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    2:05 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Description of the bug: Jester Scarlion should have a Dented Barrel and Omok Table as etc drops. That mob does not drop these etc items.
    What is supposed to happen?: Dented Barrels and the infrequent Omok Table should drop when hunting these mobs.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Fantasy Theme Park 1
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Kill them en masse and you'll see they don't drop their etcs.

2. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    5:05 AM
    Dented Barrels only drop when you accept a certain quest. And I've definitely gotten Omok tables off of them. Unless you mean they don't drop dented barrels even when the quest is accepted?

3. OP
    OP
    Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    2:05 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Which quest is this? Are they a quest item? Because I looked at HiddenStreets and they have them down as etc drops that sell for 90 mesos each. I remember collecting them on GMS, too.

4. Crayo

Crayo Chronos

Oct 26, 2018
    Male
    5:05 AM
    https://sea.hidden-street.net/quest/malaysia/surprise-birthday-party

The last quest in this questline activates Dented Barrels dropping.

• Like Like x 1