1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Join Halcyon!!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by KurayamiLove, Apr 5, 2017.

1. kumusta

kumusta Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    Female
    8:45 AM
    Kumusta
    Warrior
    Name: Tiffany
    IGN: Kumusta
    Level/Job: 11, Beginner (but I want to be a Warrior)
    Reason to Join: I started playing ML yesterday, and I already started to want to join a community haha MapleF2 MapleF12 I want to join Halcyon because the guild seems pretty cool and friendly.
    About Me: Hi FoxBye My name is Tiffany, and I started playing ML because I wanted to have fun playing maple while also meeting new people. I played multiple private servers before, but I stopped playing once school became more time-consuming and once friends also stopped playing. but I'm not that good at games, so I might need a lot of help lol. Thanks for reading this post :)

2. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    5:45 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Ill try to get you when I can. I will be on now, you can whisper Nagrom,Ergoth or lehoney when you log

3. kumusta

kumusta Blue Snail

Apr 25, 2020
    Female
    8:45 AM
    Kumusta
    Warrior
    Is there anyone else I can whisper? I feel like you guys might all be at a different timezone than mine :/ I'm in PDT (GMT -7)

4. OP
    OP
    KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    5:45 PM
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I added you on my bucc ill try to look for you. I 'm from spain,that my tiem zone o.o.