1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 Jump Quests

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bakaurg97, Oct 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. bakaurg97

bakaurg97 Snail

Jul 21, 2017
    8:58 PM
    TsundereChan
    Cleric
    -
    Not sure if it's the correct forum, but I'll post it anyways.

I can't seem to do jump quest. John and Shumi don't have the lightbulb to activate the quest. Anyone get the same problems?

My character is level 56 but can't seem to start on any of those quest.

2. Hieronymus

Hieronymus Red Snail

Oct 23, 2017
    Male
    2:58 PM
    Hieroglyph
    Magician
    No, not me atleast. I did 'John's Present' and 'Shumi's Lost Bundle of Money' today, so it's problably not a serverside problem. Has this persisted for more than three days? (Three days is the reset time for repeatable quests like these.)

As a side note, I think 'Report Bugs' would have been the correct forum, as it deals with broken quests and such. 'Technical Issues' is more about having issues running the game.