1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Keeping the UFO

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Signature, May 12, 2023.

1. Signature

Signature Stone Golem

Apr 29, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    12:24 PM
    Flamous
    Bishop
    As a Bishop enjoyer I'm counting down the days until I will become overtaken by a bish-bot. As we all know the bishop gameplay can easily be muleable which has been pointed out in several threads before. However, with the latest addition of the UFO and the UFO-cancel, I can for the first time in a long time see a glimmer of hope. It really feels more rewarding getting a higher output with a higher effort by utilizing UFO-cancel on mage ult to increase DPM.

This tech can be used in bossing, leech-selling, etc. Basically any task that requires more effort than a single ult press, making the gap between farmers and non-farming mages a tiny bit smaller. However, in the skill tooltip its noted that the UFO will be taken away from us during next update, taking us boss-bishes back to the despair of pre-UFO bliss. Please think through this again staff!

I do realize this "feature" might not have been intended at release and I cannot comment if the current ult-cancel values should be tweaked to be better balanced, but I would really like it to stay <3

• Creative Creative x 2