1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderboard for JQs & daily JQ rewards

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Daydreamer, Sep 17, 2021.

1. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    1:37 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Currently in Legends we have a few types of content:
    - Farming
    - Bossing
    - PQs
    - Merching
    - Questing (pointless)
    - Playing dress up
    - Gambling

I wanna suggest add another type of content: JUMP QUESTS!

There are many iconic jump quests in the game, but there is little incentive to redo them (or even do them in the first place).

I think it would motivate people to do them more if there was an ingame time leaderboard (in an NPC) so that we could see the fastest run for each JQ and aim to beat it.

I also think it would be awesome if JQs had some secondary reward as a daily quest. For example, maybe each JQ cleared per account per day could give 250 NX. Or a little bit of HP/MP and make it per character per day (with a reasonable cap so every job can't get 30k/30k).

• Agree Agree x 10
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. iBump1000

iBump1000 Snail

Sep 17, 2021
    Female
    4:37 AM
    Page
    bump.

This would be great^^^

3. Koneko

Koneko Orange Mushroom

Jan 21, 2021
    Female
    KonekoDxD
    Bandit, Chief Bandit
    I absolutely love Jump Quests. I want every jump quest possible to be available and for there to be leaderboards for. I remember joining a Private Server for ONLY jump quests (with leaderboards). I had my friend join and we would race each other while listening to music. Very small server but very very fun.

+1 to this, Please consider this. I'm okay with it having no rewards for completing but would be nice to nab some NX!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. imsteven

imsteven Mushmom

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    4:37 AM
    Shines
    Night Lord
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    10:37 AM
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    Yes please, no need for rewards, just a leaderboard, please.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Cascades

Cascades Slime

Jul 2, 2020
    Male
    Cascades, Crater
    Hero
    Homies
    I'm all for anything that gives content, even to max level players! Encouraging JQ community would be fun.

• Agree Agree x 1