1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing crashes with 'Unknown Error'? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leech

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caenyss, Jan 7, 2020.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Caenyss

Caenyss Mixed Golem

Jan 30, 2018
    Male
    Lisbon
    7:55 AM
    Caenyss
    Bowmaster
    Neko
    Hi,

I'm wondering if leeching is considered an issue in ML?
    I've seen a lot of posts about guides, sellers, buyers etc, but I can't find a discussion about leeching as a whole and how it impacts the game.

I'm currently neutral about it, though I would like to know more about other players or staff opinions.

I can see both sides, it's bad because it over-empowers sellers economically and it's an incentive to AFK lvling but, it takes a huge dedication and invested time by the seller to provide a decent service, and then at the same time it helps some players with less free time to be able to enjoy higher lvls, though arguably this is supposed to be an oldschool server where time and dedication is needed.

What am I missing? What are your thoughts about leeching?

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.