1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary 1,000,000 count

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Kimmy, Apr 13, 2015.

1. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    1:03 PM
    Hope you had a nice Vacay Annolis! OnionF2

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    7:03 AM
  3. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    3443!

4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    4:03 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals

As requested, the places I enjoyed from most to least:
    Augsburg, Germany - I loved the Bavarian style and peaceful calmness of such a small town.
    Eisenach, Germany - The Luther House and the Bach House are great monuments to two very influential men, and Wartburg Castle has some gorgeous views.
    Eiselben, Germany - We just so happened to stop by during a festival. We had German street food and listened to a bagpipe band from Scotland who were visiting.
    Lucerne, Switzerland - Mount Pilatus is still amazing to see, but the updates they have for kids (weren't there 14 years ago) is really great! Lots of fun and very relaxing.
    Wittenburg, Germany - Huge Lutheran Cathedrals amidst a quaint town. We missed out on a Cuban gospel choir visiting the town.
    Berlin, Germany - If there's any more history there, the entire city will be just monuments and embassies. Good to visit, but unfortunately, it hit 94 & 99 degrees farenheit (34-37C).
    Florence, Italy - I would have ranked this higher, but I hit my head badly on a low doorway at the AirBnB we were staying at - had to go to the hospital to get 3 stitches.
    Worms, Germany - We only stopped by for about 5 hours and the place wasn't as impressive as we had hoped for.
    Frankfurt, Germany - Metropolitan skyscrapers amidst old German-style buildings, you'd think would be interesting...but only the art museum and a fabulous Vietnamese restaurant were all we found. It was uncomfortably hot there, too.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jamie

Jamie Cookie Monster Retired Staff

Nov 11, 2016
    7:03 AM

glad you had a good trip :D too bad it was so hot

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    3446 - seems like you had a great trip! Sorry to hear about what happened in florence though.. something always happens when you're on vacay lol.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
  8. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    2:03 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    I really have a problem being exact with numbers :D Recently I have been preparing for college with math quizzes and I understand that it's a global issue I have OnionPanicky
    Triple checked this time, so I know it's correct.

Annolis, glad you enjoyed your trip! I feel like you may be biased about Florence though... I'm sure it has a lot more to offer than head injuries. A lot of what you mentioned otherwise are foreign to me, I'm not strong on European culture, but some things have piqued my interest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals

Incorporating into the list of other places I've been to...

Lucerne, Switzerland (2005) - Only went with my sister on this trip. The absence of the rest of the family made it far more serene and enjoyable.
    Dover, England (2017) - I love castles, and they've got some amazing old school castles to tour through.
    Augsburg, Germany
    Eisenach, Germany
    Eiselben, Germany
    Florence, Italy (2005) - The first time seeing everything is always the best.
    London, England (2005) - This was my first time being out of the country, and the common language helped put my mind at ease.
    Munich, Germany (2005) - This is a larger town in Bavaria. We toured through the Dachau concentration camp - very educational and very emotionally draining.
    Paris, France (2005) - This was the first time being in a foreign country and I didn't know the language. It was freaky and made me understand immigrants better.
    Lucerne, Switzerland (2019)
    Rome, Italy (2005) - It was warm, and the cobblestones will really hurt your feet. Bring Advil! So many ruins, so little time. Seeing the Colosseum is a bit mind altering.
    Wittenburg, Germany
    Berlin, Germany
    Florence, Italy (2019) - In addition to the injury, there were a number of things I didn't get to see because I got overruled by family and scheduling conflicts. =o(
    Worms, Germany
    Frankfurt, Germany

• Like Like x 1
  10. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    50*51 + 30^2

I think I would share your enjoyment of castles. The only one I've been to was Hearst Castle in California when I lived there, which probably doesn't compare but I liked the fact that it was like a system of its own, and that there's so many stories in one place.

Also, I am a bit opposite when it comes to climate. I'm used to warmer climates, cold climates and especially snow intimidate me a little.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    • Like Like x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  11. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    3451 OnionF2

• Like Like x 1
  12. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    [​IMG]
    Choo choo

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    8453235022_9ef6e9c14c_b.jpg
    Honk honk

• Like Like x 2
  14. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    [​IMG]
    Swoosh swoosh

• Like Like x 1
  15. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    airplanes are more of a zoom zoom?

[​IMG]
    and uh... squelch squelch?
    These are going to get weird fast.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 2
  16. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    Oh yea it is xD..

3457 - couldn't find any fun ones :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  18. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    Found some more recycling material for Annolis!
    [​IMG]
    What even is this...?

• Like Like x 1
  19. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    Looks like a skateboarding ramp in just off the coast. I don't understand the logic either.

4008789034595.jpg

CLEAR!!!

• Like Like x 1
  20. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals