1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Players of MapleLegends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Historian, May 7, 2017.

1. Joy

Joy Capt. Latanica

Jun 17, 2015
    Female
    Toronto
    10:38 AM
    Deku
    Shadower
    Demure
    That face when I can't even take myself seriously with that naked ass character.... This is pretty awesome and hit the nail on the head!

To support some nominees:
    Dulce: true mastermind behind the demure events, community leader and a truly thoughtful and generous person in this server. He helps out literally anyone new and mentors a lot of future warriors.

Marisahyuga: The best shadower you will ever find. An inspiration to me back in the day and I'm sure she would have been right under Franco in level 200 rankings. She used to be in top 5 if I'm correct and number 1 shadower. Truly a legend and don't downplay her style.

I scrolled through the suggestions pretty fast but if I see more pop up I'll add to it

• Like Like x 13
  2. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    3:38 PM
    Prob add DeanDean for hosting a big event that wasn't by a staff member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    7:38 AM
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    Definitely gotta have Dulce (#1 HB mule), Kinky (#1 FM hoe), and Alkaiser (F6 god)

• Like Like x 9
  4. Jess

Jess Pac Pinky

Apr 1, 2016
    Male
    Canada
    7:38 AM
    Jess, osooso
    Corsair
    Noir
    Great thread btw! Very informative :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lyn00

Lyn00 Capt. Latanica

Sep 4, 2015
    Female
    Taiwan,Taipei
    10:38 PM
    Natto
    Corsair
    Halcyon
    Please add CarzyJoker, definitely a legend as well
    He once tried to trade me 5 gummies for my 12 wa wg, a very hard trade to turn down I must say.
    Spent weeks begging Kim to unban him, talked about his love for ML and how his family is dependent on it.
    Free Carzy!

Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 6
  6. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Hey where am I? XD Ive been the no 1 priate since for ever o.o and still active
    -edit-
    Also I bet I repoted msot of bucc stuff o.o no one plays this job

• Like Like x 12
  7. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I did but I dont know if that is relevant, Noodles has to take all the credit hehe she made Halcyon the only place I wana be and everything that it is today :)
    I wana be known as my fav job hehe

8. Marty

Marty Headless Horseman

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    Broken
    Shadower
    Horizon
    FORMER? My gear is impeccable! No one will beat it!

Yeah okay, you're right.

White Scrolls used to be so rare FeelsBadMan

• Like Like x 2
  9. xquzion

xquzion Capt. Latanica

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    4:38 PM
    Sean
    CmPunk has to be on the very top of that former legends list

• Like Like x 3
  10. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    I AGREE BEST OF THE WORLD

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nikki

Nikki Selkie Jr.

Apr 16, 2015
    Female
    9:38 AM
    Nikki
    Assassin
    no teddy, no natte, no redwine, no zane perfect stonetooth infamous duping scandal, no other guy who was his partner in crime

and worst of all no NurseJoy/shrek/pat

shit list

edit: not even a mention of bamboo, puke

• Like Like x 1
  12. yukkichan

yukkichan Timer

Oct 3, 2015
    Female
    10:38 PM
    I nominate WintermuteWintermute as most remade character and the best

• Like Like x 2
  13. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Legends says that KinkyKinky did all the job adv in FM. it was before my time, but im sure its true o.o

• Like Like x 3
  14. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    Going to dispell some of these things as they are either biased and or inaccurate (or i feel the need to tell my view of it).

Starting with a controversial option: Cozy was NEVER legit. Her grinding times were, and shes insane ill give you that, but her damage was never legit. Franco and I have done calculated magic runs of her damage at 16X(when she first started 100% 1hko skeles) PERFECT gear and found that to be impossible with meteor 20(i believe it was before that meteor buff if this server had one, cant remember, just remember there was an argument for it, brought to you by a legend himself LionheartLionheart ). In addition she was notorious for wearing that lvl 38 brown robe so that had to pull int from somewhere. The only explaination we had were that she was using nlc pots(battery juices) but that's implausible as well. We've heard many rumor of her wand fire ele wand being 5x 30% back in the day so we decided to test what else was needed, that and it was of course highly suspicious as franco himself couldnt 100% one shot yet. Fun fact: (depending on whether the hernan claim was legit, forgot the outcome) Franco and Sucre have been 100% successful in calling out nonlegit players.

Babo is one of my favorite players in the game as due to how chill he is. I believed him to be part of a few who never had issues with the guild wars(project halc demure era) or anyone in general. However his first paragraph description is helllaaaa biased(sorry tommy). Also as dom mentioned he is going to be the 5th 200.

Ghost/reclaimer. Not sure how i feel about the accuracy about this but i feel strange about having him so secretive and alienated but it might be cause i know him better. To the public that description probably fits. What you should have him down for is the CRAZIEST hp wash and his sudden emergence to the top. He had project thrown in for a suprised when he took ghost from somewhere in 3rd job to 160 in a flash. He also quit(afaik, its what he said in discord) so it might be former legend for him now.

Deku,losj, and franco seem fine

Now for my opinion for TRUE legends of legends:
    AeroAero and HyugaHyuga . Dom explained. Id explain but idk what to say as they are probably already known for what theyve done. Personally, hyuga inspired me to reach the top and meet her on the fields of the first ht. Unfortunately she quit but i did make it to the first ht kill :p. Cal did the same for many others with his guild. Best thing i can give em is that they inspired an entire generation that are legends themselves today such as babo, deku, 32, and 2 of the members at the first ht kill.

Candy was absolutely notorious back in the day. He was basically south park pushing the limits of the rules of TV except in this, the GMs. Funny guy known for showing up to the first ht attempt higher than a kite. Not sure about this but hes also the first permabanned player for nonhack related reasons.

Neko needs to be moved up, no exceptions as he is a true legend.

Dulce. You know when a student surpasses a master and the master is proud? Thats how i feel about dulce. Dulce made me real happy during the shitty gach era where ive mentored, guided, and funded people who i thought had potiental to be the next great generation. While he moved slower than most he actually listened and understood the advice of "not everyone makes it to the end, those who do stick with it through all". The kid might have taken it too literal as he sat in majestic for the longest of times believing theyd revive, turning down my offer to join high :( . From what ive seen he's well known and has of course guided the following generations along with deku. Id say hes just as important as deku as many free zhelm participants needed hb to survive zak.

Chihaya. Following marisahyuga, chi was a huge inspiration to me. I didnt think much of him at first, and considered him an average player looking for some good times. I was quickly mistaken as in the matter of 3 months he over took the mighty franco and definitely reignited my spirit to aim for #1. Chi is symbolic as a person and represents that anyone, ANYONE can rise to the very top if they put the work in for it.

Hernan. Same thing as chi but much earlier. Also notorious for account sharing with his "familia". Wheres that hernan meme. He also put franco on the ropes, and when franco was grounded, we took it as a new meme of "hernan kidnapped franco".

SwordArt. I joined the same day as this goofy bear and both of us started as warriors. I remember ridiculing him for his name and then choosing page. I soon started to see him everywhere. Cam became a known pervert, popular with many members of the server. After grinding rigorously with chihaya, the kid took #1 warrior for a bit and excited losj to temporarily stop farming and smack his booty back down.

Noodles/kura/vosh. I cant really say much about them as ive been their opposition for the longest of times but from horizon to halcyon, these player had their fair share of influence on the server. Noodles for halcyon and friendliness, kura for #1 pirate, vosh for former #1 bm and guiding demure and halc through ht. Despite being the elitist jerk im made to be, i do have respect for these guys and so does the rest of project.

Next. The king of nls for the longest of time. To the top NLs it was always about "whats the attack on his claw" "WHO TOOK ANEGO" "WHITE" and ofc "ppl2pass" targeted at next. Next was undoubtedly the best nl in levels and damage until franco overtook him, but in that time he served to inspire some of the strongest NLs around. Hes basically the neko equivalent for NLs.

The only non high level pro player id put on here. Thatd be lionheart. I have my deepest respect for him as a community man. While some of his arguments were unpopular, the majority were reasonable and good. The man also tried hosting his own events during a time where the staff was doing very little in terms of events. Id compliment him more, but id think he'd take it as an argument ;) .

Lastly, every core member of project. Project as a whole pushed for improvement of ourselves, and of the community. While some of us werent the best in wording it *ahem* we really wanted the best for the server. Our push onto to the conquest of HT has lead us down one amazing journey. We pushed the GMs to fix ht, we inspired an upcoming generation, we indirectly made farming gach tickets a thing. Id say every member as some are not acknowledge behind the scenes of helping players and are criminally underrated, however if its to be any, besides losj franco and ghost, a MUST has to be xprinciple, zeretius, unlucky, and sandy (throw in celo for his streams and godtier claws). Who could forget the mighty leader of project? xprinciple also falls into criminally underrated considering hes whited many nls before. Hes also very helpful to the newer players and formed lunar to develop any player that has a true desire to reach the top. Zeretius held that #1 bm spot for almost as long as next and kept #1 dps until charlo passed him. He was also the first bm to exist, and who else can say they killed the first zak and first ht :p . Unlucky is very popular in the community loved just about by all. 2nd 200 who never noticed the 99.98 glitch, a truly unlucky level 200 celebration. The kid also has godly earrings, too bad theyre tagged :^) . Last but not least, the queen bee, isandyS2. A late starter like chihaya but just about every one of her characters ended up as godly. Probably the fastest player out of the hell known as the attackers loop(without a bishop). Her hero ended up outdpsing xprinciple(until the creation of his recently godly cape). Her nl was one of the strongest to exist. Not to mention, like joy, she was one of the most influential females to play. A leader of her own she was able to command some of the top players, and lead descendants. Even on the brink of humilation and shame, she successful led descendants through the first buffed horntail and got to savor the victory after watching demures following of a 5.5 hour run. Some criminally underrated project members include michael(retroviridae) and tim(fearless) who both helped out the community and were extremely social.

• Like Like x 8
  15. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

2:38 PM
    What title would i get? Horniest of them all?

Agreed

Edit: AeroAero is scrub material, AKA toast :,)

Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  16. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    11:38 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Fine* ;)

• Like Like x 1
  17. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    I would say freddieze FredrikFredrik deserves a place too. He has been a really good bud of mine and always wanted to help people in the server =).

• Like Like x 4
  18. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    11:38 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Nice read, you got my like, sadly probably not coming back ever but hey, who knows OnionWhatever

• Like Like x 6
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Samus

Samus Dark Stone Golem

May 15, 2015
    Female
    10:38 AM
    Samus
    Marksman
    *ahem*
    I nominate Samus, the first and currently only marksman on the server.

but actually though cool list the Gods are all here

• Like Like x 1
  20. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    deribouderibou shou- should we tell her?

• Like Like x 12