1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Legendary Players of MapleLegends

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Historian, May 7, 2017.

1. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    6:45 AM
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    but i'm a nightlord TriHard

edit: what an excellent list, just missing all our lords and saviors that we should bow down to PogChamp
    edit2: do i really want to put what i think ;)

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Dylan

Dylan Orange Mushroom

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    5:45 AM
    Hunter
    @faplord - infamous troll, first to get jailed (prob)
    ShanEShanE - OG DK, first 4th job warrior i believe
    ZeretiusZeretius - first BM
    JackJack - first lvl 70 warrior
    KurayamiLoveKurayamiLove - first 70 pirate and 120 i think
    @rockefeller - first 70 overall
    MegaManMegaMan - first 70 thief/hermit

• Like Like x 3
  3. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    :thinking: @majority of posts on this thread

• Like Like x 5
  4. Phantom

Phantom Horny Mushroom

Mar 27, 2016
    Lemme see that list derrick

5. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
    the list is just me fuck everyone deribouderibou number one

FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1 FEYNOORD NUMBER 1

• Like Like x 13
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    4:45 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Haha, so I'm on the honorable mentions with a reputation of the "biggest arguer"? Well, at the risk of starting one, I think I'll concede that. ;)

But I still find the description a little hurtful because that's not all I'm good for! There is way, way more to it than that. Let me give you a brief history. In June 2015, I started up the guild FaerieCircle. This was supposed to be a nice and friendly guild, not too much unlike other guilds, except it was themed. I wanted all the members to have some kind of fairy wing NX equipped, so they were like members of the fairy races in game. You could say it was a roleplay guild. Sometimes I even gifted people with wings, like from a special prize in this event. Sometimes it wasn't even due to an event at all.

During FaerieCircle's time, it was one of the oldest and longest-lasting guilds around. But it was also very small... too small. We tried entering alliances with other guilds. At the very peak, which was awesome, we were in an alliance called Apollo, which also included the guild Hogwarts (which is still active today). But eventually, I realized no one was really into the whole roleplay idea, and I was tired of so many members either going inactive or just leaving when they got high level. In march of 2016, I disbanded the guild. Like, actually booted all members and officially disbanded it cause I didn't even want it cluttering the honorable rock.

Why is all this stuff important? Well, Lionheart is supposed to be an actual living breathing thing in the maplestory world. Much like how in the Faerie guild thread that talks about how fairies are people and could be adventurers too, Lionheart is the bravest fairy from Ellinia, and he studied magic, also in hopes of becoming a powerful adventurer and helping to save the world! I know, probably a whole lot of nonsense, but I've consistently kept him looking like a fairy warrior as much as possible, as permitted by the nx clothes. When that huge cash shop update hit, he finally got an armor upgrade, and his wings exploded to what they are now.

Some other fun facts:
    This character has hardly ever leeched, if at all. A few times some friends wanted to "help" me level, but I always refused to just hang on a rope and do nothing, and I wanted to try to contribute. I've also never sold leech.

Lionheart has never added skill points to meteor or explosion. Level 146 without a mage ultimate, think about that. He also uses energy bolt level 13 and no magic claw.

Lionheart is HP washed. Currently at about 2800 HP and 11000 MP. But come to find out, I think I've been doing it wrong. If he can get to a very high level, he will have crazy amounts of HP for a mage.

Lionheart's hairstyle is nearly 2 years old...

I've probably killed bigfoot solo at least 50 times. Solo'd anego twice so far. I know, it's nothing for a guy like Babo, but give a "low level mage" a break.

And true to my bashing on HS and saying it needs a nerf, I've also got a lv 92 priest on the same account... that doesn't have HS.

All in all, if "community impact" is what this thread is all about, I guess the guy who posts and argues the most is most accurate. Thanks for the honorable mention anyway.

• Like Like x 6
  7. Luo Bin

Luo Bin Orange Mushroom

Feb 23, 2017
    康定
    12:45 PM
    Pok Gai
    Bowmaster
    Aeon

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 18
  8. Smile

Smile Selkie Jr.

Nov 18, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    3:45 AM
    SharpSide
    Night Lord
    December
    NoobCakesNoobCakes for opening the ML discord
    LionheartLionheart easily earns his spot, but you should also mention his old community events (riddles and giveaways)
    BulbaBulba for that god tier LPQ guide
    Maybe a section for our hardest working fan artists too, I know we have/had some in the community, people like GilDesukaGilDesuka and @Targa
    If you're going to put Lin on the list just for solely advertising the game, that's great but he's only been here for a few months. We should be putting people like deribouderibou up for the same reason as he also streams very commonly the past 2 years and provides advertisement of ML, large following or not. LeslieLeslie also fits in this category
    MakuryuMakuryu for introducing me to my now fiance MichiiMichii back in PPQ, as well as being one of the best jr leaders for the guild with a red rose icon? i don't even remember the name. She mysteriously disappeared for months after a vacation, so me and her old friends thought she was had unknowingly passed away in real life, but i tracked her down and contacted her, and gave her my gratitude!
    KelseyKelsey and her late night jokes
    Can't forget KimberlyKimberly as well, or else none of us would be here together

• Like Like x 3
  9. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    I never liked history

• Like Like x 10
  10. Colin

Colin Orange Mushroom

Jun 8, 2016
    Male
    Trinative
    Dragon Knight
    Basic
    MapleBentoMapleBento The CSS 1% legend. Gone but not forgotten

• Like Like x 6
  11. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    [​IMG]
    FoxNinja

• Like Like x 1
  12. iKnowLegends

iKnowLegends Red Snail

May 8, 2017
    8:45 PM
    Fangblade
    Beginner
    Legends
    alright let's do this shit for real I KNOW THE LEGENDFS I KNOW IT ALL

LEGENDS.

1. Losjington - this bloke was a top ranking shadower, he quit and made a DK, that DK was the first to reach 30k hp at lv 129, he grinded this dk with like 80 int and weak ass dmg from lv 85 to 120 then from there peaked to Top Warrior status , and was known for his grueling efforts and consistency.
    A player that made his own gear and created a self sufficient atmosphere to improve himself in every aspect, he also contributed a comprehensive DK guide to the community of Legends, truly the reknowned and DK god of the server.

Competency : 9 , Consistency : 8.5 , Grit : 8 - Tier 1 Legend

2. Hotguy6Pack - The first player to hit 200, he was one of the most dedicated and grindworthy players of all time, his grit and focus were merely second nature and no one could match him in the game of grind, those who did may have almost succeeded but it is clear who rose up first, he set the benchmark for his NL in the early days and for other attackers, he was considered the strongest attacker at one point battling it out with Next another NL who was also setting new heights for the damage game.
    Chilled no effort grinder whilst all the effort is shown .

Competency : 8.5 , Consistency : 10 , Grit : 7.5 - Tier 1 Legend

3. Next - One of the top ranking players in the early stages of MapleLegends, an NL to be acknowledged and reckoned with for his stamina of continuos grinding and creation of nice hefty gears. A nice player who mainly associated with his fellows and is known for the lion headgear, an early figure in the game .

Competency : 7.5 , Consistency : 8.2 , Grit : 6 - Tier 2 Legend

4. MarisaHyuga - A flawless Shadower who put pride into the creation of her guild Aeon, one of the most conscious players out there, always knowing what to do and was on her feet, she had a playstyle that was very peculiar and seemingly rose to the top 5 in the early days of Legends,

Competency : 8.5 , Consistency : 7.5 , Grit: 9.5 - Tier 2 Legend

5. Neko - A player who was armed with very good INT gear at the early days of Legends, he was known for achieving rank 1 at a certain period of time and was battling it out with Hotguy6pack till 15x before he concluded,

Competency : 8 , Consistency : 7 , Grit : 6 - Tier 2 Legend

6. Gsom/Abort - One of the early level 120s and competent players in Legends, he carried his team during the first zaks, he quit his Shad at level 134 to make a DK which rose up to level 14x in a matter of a month and was delivering high damage at a time where decent gear and nice damage numbers were only belonging to few, an avid player.

Competency : 8.5 , Consistency : 7.5 , Grit : 6.5 - Tier 3 Legend

7. Bishop/Hero - Mango leader was a player that pushed and peaked fast in the early days of legends, was top ranking and very competent

Competency : 8.5 , Consistency : 7.5 , Grit : 7 - Tier 3 Legend

7. Zeretius - A player who set the benchmark for the archer class and was always delivering high expectations to the community through levelling ,

Competency: 8.5, Consistency : 8.7 , Grit: 8.8

will continue later

• Like Like x 2
  13. Wintermute

Wintermute Master Chronos

Jun 12, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    11:45 AM
    Wintermute // Winterfall
    Corsair
    Demure
    every day we stray further from god's light

Last edited: May 8, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
  14. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    1:45 PM
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    What a great idea! Very well written as well, the time and effort you put into this really shows. Kudos! :D

And I would also nominate Slime, for being so loved by everyone due to his kind, helping and chill nature (also, ~90% of the things people say to me is among the lines of "Woah, you're Slime's sister? I love him!")

• Like Like x 3
  15. Snow

Snow Mr. Anchor

Aug 30, 2015
    Male
    Demure
    At some point you have to ask yourself. Is this self appreciation thread for those who left ages ago, or is it a try-hard thread to really give respect to those who earned it?
    I really don't understand even mentioning here people with dark sides of their Maple history. I mean sure, they did a lot good things for community, but they also cheated and broke rules in one or other way. And now we give them glory? Hello?
    Kinda ironic that half of the lists you all post here was banned at some point of their journey or is banned right now. What a nice way to advertise what kind of server Legends is. And GMs approve it.
    Well done! ;)

• Like Like x 5
  16. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Maybe stop only seeing the negative in everything? SlimeSad

• Like Like x 3
  17. GilDesuka

GilDesuka Capt. Latanica

Nov 6, 2016
    Earth
    Kotone, JellyFish, Yesterday, ApplePi
    Beginner, Islander, I/L Wizard, Bandit
    I still think you're one of the coolest players here for having such a vivid and detailed backstory for your character, and for actually roll playing it!
    These extra facts even add to my admiration. Even if not just for your consistent arguments, you definitely deserve your spot in the honorable mentions :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. United

United Skelegon

Aug 24, 2015
    Male
    United
    Dark Knight
    Demure
    With all the respect to those who played in 2015 and early 2016 its more then a year since they left (some even year and half) they started this server but not every high lvl on 2015 is a "legend"
    Those who made a diffrence or still playing from 2015 to now are the true legends...

My other opinion is, those who got perm ban cannot be a "legend" with all the respect and love, hack acc share and glitch abuse can not be a legendary char.

BABOPOWERRRRRRRR

• Like Like x 6
  19. deribou

deribou Skelegon

Nov 17, 2015
    liesdotcom
    Marksman
  20. Franco

Franco Wolfspider

May 25, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    7:45 AM
    Hotguy6pack/Enough
    Night Lord
    Project
    Thread being derailed already, why am I not surprised OnionMuha

Edit: Just take it for what it is, a guy stating his opinion on which players were most influential/well-known, eveyone can have a different opinion of who the true legends are. There is no need to establish which is the correct one or be salty about it. No drama please kthx.

• Like Like x 6