1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Level 50 Fighter defeats Bigfoot in 11 hours

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lin, Oct 4, 2020.

1. OP
    OP
    Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    1:47 AM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    2 years later, i did it again, and hopefully for the last time. Why again? Well, i thought it would be a poetic way to reach level 70. Also, due to the Bigfoot iframe fix in early 2021, i was able to 'bang' him more consistently, cutting down my time from the first time i did it, (10 hours 55 mins), down to exactly 10 hours.

The full video, as well as other things i've done on BangHero will be coming out sometime next week.

asdasd.png dsdsdsd.png

• Great Work Great Work x 19
    • Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Hanger

Hanger Orange Mushroom

Mar 27, 2021
    Male
    Malaysia
    Permanovice
    Beginner
    GangGang
    holy cracked lad well done

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    The video of what went down is finished! I also did my 3rd job immediately after.
    Expect more crusader videos soon!

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I forgot to add in some info into the video. So I ended up using 14k-ish Honsters for this one
    as it heals a bit more than 9.4k, which is the damage i took. My HP being close to 20k helps a lot. Also it takes about 13,333 hits to kill him. As the meso sink changes brought the price of Honsters up to 4,200 mesos, the potion cost roughs to a little over 60mil, in comparison of Ginger Ales that cost 3,800 mesos 2 years ago.

This run took exactly 10 hours, whereas before the iframe fix in 2020, it was closer to 11 hours.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Tarnished

Tarnished Mixed Golem

Jun 13, 2022
    Male
    9:47 AM
    Confessor, Tarnished, Hawthorn
    Hero
    1x Fighter = 10 hrs kill

4x Fighter = 2.5 hrs kill

Pro squad leveling tactic?

• Informative Informative x 1