1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Leveling Up EXP Calculator for Grinding / Leeching

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Mirrors, Dec 12, 2019.

1. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    10:43 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Hi everyone, I've made a small calculator based off the EXP rates in MapleLegends to calculate how long it'd take you to level up. I originally made it to calculate how much leech would cost (lol) and figured someone else might find it useful.

It includes:
    • EXP needed to get to your desired level
    • Hours it'll take when grinding
    • Hours & price it'll take when leeching
    Please make your own copy in order to use the calculator!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IYzFJz72sG36r8RZeTNriJssGCcdpIK4pWoh7k_WxGE/edit?usp=sharing

Let me know if you find any errors or suggestions!

Thank you to riceylin for pointing out an off by one error they found ^^
    Thank you to a kind player, Hung, who messaged me on Discord and pointed out an off-by-one error that would occur when doing same-level levelups!

• Like x 5
    • Great Work x 5
    • Useful x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Informative x 1
  2. riceylin

riceylin Red Snail

Jun 22, 2020
    Male
    Hunter, Bowmaster
    Hey Mirrors, I was using your calculator and the numbers didn't seem to match up with my manual calculations.

For example, if I input level 108 0% to 109 0%, it gives 14,080,113, but according to the MapleLegends EXP table it should be 15,665,576.

I wasn't sure how you did the calculations, so I decided to create a copy of your calculator and redo the logic. I made a forum post about it: https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...e-exp-calculator-for-leeching-grinding.32857/

Wanted to thank you for the original post and idea! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thanks for pointing out this error for me! It was a sneaky off-by-1 error. I've fixed it so it should be updated now. ^^

4. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thank you to a kind player, Hung, who messaged me on Discord and pointed out an off-by-one error that would occur when doing same-level levelups. Hopefully it should be fixed now!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1