1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF Dutch/European guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Shanna, Dec 28, 2020.

1. Shanna

Shanna Blue Snail

Dec 14, 2019
    Female
    4:36 AM
    Rocx
    Cleric
    Eclipse
    Hi all!

My name is Shanna, I'm at mom of two boys aged 4&7 and therefore am a fairly casual player. I'm currently playing a lvl 50 cleric and I'm looking for a fun, mature-ish guild to join. Dutch would be awesome, European is great too!

Any suggestions of guild recuiting atm?

2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    7:36 PM
    You can join the discord and ask people, some people don't really check the forums that much unless its a post that the staff link in there. Here is the invite link https://discord.gg/64MegerwYu

3. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    4:36 AM
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    There is a Dutch guild atm called DutchLegends. You can whisper me in-game (same IGN as my name in this forum).