1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF> Guild that can recognize my IGN: HanXiao

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by HanXiao, Apr 19, 2021.

1. HanXiao

HanXiao Red Snail

Mar 22, 2021
    8:41 AM
    HanXiao
    Thief
    I won't know if you google it, but wouldn't that take all the fun out of it? Will join first guild that can tell me where my name is from. I'll try to guess whether or not it was googled but we really on the honor system over here. I'm not super picky, I just want a friendly and active guild with some similar interests.

~About me~
    Main: Lvl 50 Dexless Sin
    (Gotta finish EPQ for Altair Earrings so I'll be around here for a bit)

Activity: 3-4 hours+ more days than not

Goals: Lvl 200; finish every quest; T10 Ring; reexperience the GMS I never could, get a free Zhelm, finish pre-quest (my first completed(I'm hopeful) jumping quest); kill Jr. Balrog

Timezone: Central Standard Time, CST (UTC-6:00)

Languages: English, French, others but at an embarrassing level

IGN: HanXiao

• Friendly Friendly x 1