1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LF > Low Level PQ party

Discussion in 'Community' started by grimmichi, Feb 14, 2022.

1. grimmichi

grimmichi Blue Snail

Feb 13, 2022
    1:00 PM
    Beginner
    Hello! I used to play pre-bb MS way back in the day, and I wanted to get a little of that nostalgia going. However, I'm having trouble finding people to party with for low level PQs (Henny and Kerning). I'm a lvl 19 classic bandit build.

Looking for a few people to would lend a hand! :catmouth: I go by naopao in game!

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  2. Estrahl

Estrahl Mr. Anchor

Feb 1, 2021
    Orbis
    10:00 AM
    Kiyomasa, kage, miko, zoku, etc
    Dragon Knight, Cleric, Bowman, Bandit
    Perion
    Quests give a lot of exp, you can skip henesys by doing some quests. KPQ tends to have more people but it's also hit or miss depending on the time.

There are some guides out there that help you hit 35 quickly through questing, you could follow those to whatever level you feel you'd enjoy KPQ the most and move from there. SlimeGrin

Good luck! LPQ is also pretty hit or miss depending on the time, so if you find a group willing to go often then I suggest sticking with them as much as possible. In between pqs definitely look up some training grounds guides or just do whatever quests interest you. SlimeCool