1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Logging in with Pet out.

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Shrek, Jul 31, 2017.

1. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    3:19 AM
    NurseJoy
    I've found myself again, and again forgetting to take my pet out when I login, and I usually will login to a map like petris, and go kill them only to forget that my pet isn't out.
    I know I should git gud, but would it be possible to make it so if you log out with your pet out, you'll log back in with it?
    Also, would it be a possibility to fix the bug that causes your pots to unbind from your pet?
    I'm not entirely sure what causes this, but again-- it sometimes causes me to die.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:19 AM
    Moderator Post
    No.

That's like asking if I unequip myself can I log back in equipped?

Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Just log out with your pet out if you want your pet out on login.

As for #2 that's a client sided but, which is currently in an 'unfixable' state.

3. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    1:19 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
  4. nanop33

nanop33 Capt. Latanica

Jun 29, 2015
    Male
    Canada
    1:19 AM
    Retroviridae
    Shadower
    Beaters
    To alleviate the pot unbind issue for now, make sure you don't open the equipment window before taking your pet out.

I'm fairly certain the issues related to pets are in the source code, so they're unlikely to be fixed.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    9:19 AM
    Moderator Post
    Great tip. Indeed, if you don't want it to happen, don't open your equipment menu.