1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

LOL

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Elixia, Jan 8, 2021.

1. Elixia

Elixia Mushmom

Sep 5, 2017
    11:33 PM
    It looks like its been while since you've last visited the MapleLegends forums. We and the community missed you!

Why not take the time to log back in-game and say hello to the people you knew? We are pretty sure they miss you very much!

If you've forgot any information of your account you can try recover it at our appropriate section found on the forums
    I logged in because I forgot the reason I stopped playing on this server and I don't recall creating this forum account. Now I remembered why I created the forum account, your shitty T&C and that unjustified ban + your never-ending excuses for why my ban should stand. Props for updating the T&C to include what I had initially brought up on my ban appeal though. It's been 3 years but FU, the ban was still unjustified at that time.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. aaronis

aaronis Slimy

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    8:33 AM
    Shadower
    Beaters
    u good bro?

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    5:33 PM
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    Kindof clickbait, was expecting a laugh but found only sadness FoxF4

4. OP
    OP
    Elixia

Elixia Mushmom

Sep 5, 2017
    Came across my forum account again 3 years later and read through my multiple ban appeals that lasted for more than a month and remembering why I stopped playing here. Feeling superb.

Was just ranting because of the 'welcome back' message which is quite funny to me. Sorry it wasn't funny for you. Hope you have a great day ahead though :)

[edit]
    Wanting to post a reply and "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors."

Wow. Just wow.

5. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Welcome back & goodbye? Maybe..

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    5:33 PM
    Moderator Post
    You know those welcome back messages are 100% automated, right? It's not like it's a personal message towards you or something...

• Disagree Disagree x 1