1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking CPQ Party

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Steve420, Apr 23, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Steve420

Steve420 Snail

Apr 19, 2021
    Male
    8:32 PM
    Magician
    Hey everyone,

well i have no idea how this works, because this is my first Thread.

I am a Lv. 41 Luckless Cleric rn and i would like to grind CPQ (Carnival Party Quest)till lv 51 and after that Carnival Party Quest 2 till lv 71.

My Question is since i am new to the game is this my best option and if yes where is the best spot to find a CPQ group?

Or do you guys have any better leveling spots?
    I would love to hear them :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    2:32 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    There is no cpq. There’s lpq if you want to pq & can grind at platoon chronos if you can’t find a party right away. Also have ghost ship as an option but you may or may not need a few more levels to kill things a bit more effectively.