1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for confirmation!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nightz, Feb 25, 2021.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    3:22 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    We recently had a discussion regarding Timeless mage gear.

These patch notes claim the following:

For mage items, the item receives the following after each level-up:
    • + MATK (1~4) weapons only
    • + INT (1~2)
    • + LUK (0~1)
    This would suggest that the minimum int you would get on a timeless overall for example would be 5. however, I've been hearing claims from people that mage gear still only levels between 0~1

Is this true? and if so, is it a bug or is it an inconsistency in the patch notes? Or did I miss something

Thanks in advance!

Update: Apparently the leveling values from bbb.hidden-street are used for item leveling

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    10:22 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    The patch notes reference weapons specifically (should've been made clearer) sorry for the confusion! But yes, except for:
    • Pirate weapons (which were standardized to a 0-2 weapon attack gain like all other items)
    • Receiving extra skill levels
    bbb.hiddenstreet's values for level ups are accurate!

• Informative Informative x 2