1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Lost Musical Sheets - Can't collect the required items

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Jackamory, May 28, 2020.

1. Jackamory

Jackamory Snail

Nov 5, 2017
    Female
    10:13 PM
    Jackamory
    Cleric
    Circus
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): The music sheets NPCs present as if I'm not doing the quest, but it's in my quest logbook, meaning I can't pick them up and complete the Lost Musical Sheets quest.
    What is supposed to happen?: The music sheet NPC should have a quest above their heads and I should be able to click on that to collect them.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Ellinia, Shanghai, Florina Beach
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):
    I have downloaded the full client today so I have the newest version.

2. Duckys

Duckys Nightshadow Retired Staff

Feb 27, 2019
    2:13 PM
    Duckys
    Bishop
    If you're on Windows, you need to install the latest patch (which specifically fixes these quests).