1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower bottom boundary of Cave of Life viewport

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by HarleyEllis, Jun 21, 2022.

1. HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    9:59 AM
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    Just enough in every resolution for players standing on its floor to A: see names without label rings all the way across the floor with the chatbox expanded to its default height of 5 lines and B: not see the buff symbols of any head in its idle position. (A) will reduce the degree to which players feel the need to collapse their chatbox to easily see each others names, making communication ingame less challenging without relying on voice chat. (B) will make dispelling HT's buffs more reliant on cast animation recognition and interplayer communication, marginally increasing the overall difficulty.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Lucidcat

Lucidcat Mixed Golem

May 14, 2021
    10:59 PM
    Need some pictures to clarify it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Karn

Karn Mixed Golem

Jun 26, 2017
    Male
    10:59 AM
    Karn, Fayden
    Buccaneer
    Favela
    I think he means this left bottom area of HT where the run starts (hitting the legs)

upload_2022-6-21_20-26-42.png

The chat will be on top of the characters unless you hide it, since the camera won't go down any further than this

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    Tell the Bishops to use Bahamut so you can spot them easier :)

5. OP
    OP
    HarleyEllis

HarleyEllis Pac Pinky

Jan 3, 2021
    Female
    Philadelphia
    Harlez
    I/L Wizard, Shadower, Brawler, Outlaw
    Galaxy
    The camera stops too high at the bottom. I'm suggesting it move lower while standing on the floor. I hope this phrasing is easier to understand.