1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower Level of EPQ Boss

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Gurk, Feb 24, 2024.

Tags:
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. Gurk

Gurk Headless Horseman

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    5:54 PM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    I'm here to talk about something that's on everyone's mind. That's right, it's the problematic design of the poison golem EPQ boss! As most of you are aware, the level range for EPQ is 45 to 55. However, the last body of the boss is level 85 (wtf)!

boss.PNG

This is particularly problematic for warriors and brawlers as it means the accuracy required for them to hit the boss is astronomically high such that they are largely useless for most of the fight.

stats.PNG

Yeah, you read that right! Even a level 50 character with an above average accuracy of 100 only has a ~27.8% hit rate, which largely relegates non-bandit melee to dumpster tier for the boss. I am thus proposing that the level of the boss be lowered to something more reasonable like 70, for which the aforementioned character above would have a ~70% hit rate for.

A little over 3 years ago, a similar change was done for Alishar, the boss of LPQ, so I believe this to be a long overdue change.

note.PNG

Warriors in EPQ be like:
    cope.png

#ComeToNewLeaf
    #MakeWarriorsGreatAgain

• Agree x 18
    • Like x 2
    • Great Work x 2
    • Disagree x 1
    • Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.