1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lower the price of Transparent Shield and Glasses

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by 808Mafia, May 24, 2017.

Lower price of Transparent Shield and Glasses?

1. Hell yeah

88.6%
  2. Hell nah

11.4%
  1. Glissando

Glissando Pink Teddy

Jul 17, 2017
    Male
    8:28 AM
    Quaver
    Fighter
    Transparent cash shop gear have always been priced historically higher than normal cash shop gear because it gives a player more consistency in appearance. So, as long as all transparent gear are equally priced and continues to be more costly than other aesthetics in cash shop, I'm fine with lowering the prices to that extent.

2. Bella

Bella Mixed Golem

Nov 7, 2015
    Female
    10:28 AM
    attach
    F/P Arch Mage
    ethereaI
    I don't think that's correct. Most of the transparent equipment native to v62 is cheaper or the same as other NX.

Transparent hat is 1.8k whereas most hats sit around the 3k mark.
    Transparent shoes are 1.5k and most shoes are 1.8-2.5k.

But yeah - consistent pricing would be nice.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    2:28 AM
    Moderator Post
    They will be made cheaper next patch.

• Like Like x 14
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  4. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    can we get refund if you lower the price?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Galcian

Galcian Mushmom

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    8:28 PM
    Galcian
    Pirate
    Do you go to the store you bought a game from and ask for a refund after they lower the price in a year?

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    Why not, everything is possible. OnionCoffee

7. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    1:28 AM
    Do you buy games from stores and then hire other people to complete them for you? Because in maplestory you buy leech and have your characters trained without any or little effort while others do all the work for you, this is an online game in which you can only gain 5k NX every 24 hours, not an offline game that you can buy and re-sell as many times as you want, so your point doesn't make too much sense either.
    If the staff can offer a refund to everyone else whom wants them, we'll be very grateful.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Galcian

Galcian Mushmom

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    Galcian
    Pirate
    The point is they're not obligated to refund anyone. Just like a store will tell you to get lost when you ask for a refund from a purchase you made a year ago. People like you are why the AP resets are still expensive.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    I don't care if they change the prices of AP resets, if they go lower, better for me since I have 90 INT base to reset, but it's not what's best for me or for you, it's what's best for the server and by the way do you also go to your so mentioned game stores and ask them to lower the prices of their products like you do with AP resets here?
    People like you is why other wise people consider animals more rational than humans.
    Also, read the posts, nobody demanded anything from the staff, they asked nicely if the NX spent will be refunded or not because they are intrigued to know and so am I, seeing that I'm one of those people whom spent a lot of NX in these transparent items at the time they were overpriced. Anyway, they can also ban you from the game and choose not to tell you why, but that doesn't mean it's the right thing to do. And for your information, everyone knows that all the games eventually decrease price as the time goes because they are upgraded, consoles upgrade, games upgrade (for instance FIFA 2012, 2013, 2014... 2017) of course FIFA 2012 is not the price it was 5 years ago, because the game upgraded to a much better game, but at the time you as a customer bought it, it was worth the price you paid for it and now seeing that there's a much more developed and advanced version of the game, they set the value of that one high and lowered the prices of the older versions instead of completely removing them from the market for people who can't afford the latest version of the game or the latest console. Maplestory is not a game that will upgrade from year to year, especially a private server that is entirely based on a old version of the game and it is also not a game you buy from a store or play on a video game console.
    Please spare yourself further embarrassment and let someone with something besides hair in their head to comment on what ThePotatoSalad asked.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Galcian

Galcian Mushmom

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    Galcian
    Pirate
    Not my fault you bent over and paid for something that was clearly overpriced instead of asking for a change. You don't get to insult my intelligence in that regard.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    See how well that went for you when you asked for change on AP Resets price. Enjoy not buying them ever as well as you consider them to be overpriced as well.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Galcian

Galcian Mushmom

Jun 1, 2017
    Male
    Galcian
    Pirate
    I was never caught up in the AP reset crap. I was just watching all the day 1 babies crying because they don't want other people to have fun. :^)

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  13. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    And you blindly included me in one of those people because I just happen to also have started playing here briefly after the server opened? And to be fair, it's not that they don't want you to have fun, it's that they learnt to have fun the way it is and then people like you want stuff handed to them with little effort.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    This thread was given the request it was asking for can ya'll stfu and move along, bitching about such little nx, lord. :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
  15. Davifus

Davifus King Slime

May 26, 2017
    Male
    America
    Beginner
    ^C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

16. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    You mean NX we earned? Voting more than once every day to gain a "little" more NX is not ok whereas losing a "little" NX is ok. OnionSmart

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. Jaina

Jaina Mixed Golem

Jun 29, 2017
    Jaina/Alleria/Keyes
    I/L Arch Mage
    Crowns
    bumping this thread - just realised this concern is real (given how the raccoon mask looks!)