1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Luru's Solitary Quest to Sit in the Comfiest Chairs!

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by comfycal, Mar 23, 2022.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. comfycal

comfycal Slime

Nov 3, 2019
    6:06 PM
    Gunslinger
    Hiya!

I've always thought journaling your adventure was a cool idea, but never acted on it. It's been a while since I've had the itch to go Mapling, so when I saw that this sub-forum was made, the activity piqued my interest much further.

So that brings me here with the recently born Luru with a silly task to collect and sit in the sweetest, comfiest, and most unique chairs! Perhaps with some doodles on the side as well.

Luru is the only character I will be playing. While I do have other characters on the account, any cross-character activity is strictly prohibited. Basically, anything and everything from trading items/mesos to storage use. (don't really know what you can do other than that)

[​IMG]

1. Start from absolute zero mesos.
    2. No Teleport Rock.
    3. No Dono Cash. (RIP dono chairs)
    4. Playtime is limited to a max of 2 hours per day.
    5. No leeching, washing, or buff mules. Must level with own efforts.
    6. Prohibited from taking any handouts.
    7. When selling items, I must take the first offer made...
    8. Mesos earned through art are for chairs ONLY.

[​IMG]

Goals
    • Collect as many chairs as possible.
    • Screenshot Luru sitting in each chair.
    • Attempt to be cute in chair by coordinating outfits with chair.
    • Create cool group screenshots with everyone sitting in the same chair.
    The Gimmick
    I think so? I literally have no idea how the chair market is, how to finesse trades, or even how many chairs I'd be able to collect.

What I do know is that I'll need some special kind of help with mesos considering these rules...

It's pretty simple, isn't it? I get some drawing practice and Luru gets her chairs! OnionF2

Unfortunately, I'm very busy these days, so the chairdventure will creep along at a snail's pace. I haven't even made the art shop thread lol (and don't know how much time I'll have for meso commissions) OnionSweatie

I wanted to at least make this intro post since I have Maple Island lvls 1-10 ready for the next post~ I'm hoping to make this a fun way to pass time while making progress with my IRL goals.

Thanks, and enjoy Maple! Until next time.

[​IMG]

Table of Contents
    Entry #1
    Entry #2
    Entry #3
    Entry #4
    Entry #5

• Like Like x 9
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.