1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

lvl. 106 noob

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Mouse, Jul 7, 2019.

1. Mouse

Mouse Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    4:40 AM
    Mouse
    F/P Wizard, Assassin
    Hey, friends. I haven't played this server in quite some time and am trying to get back into it with my main (F/P, lvl 106).

I feel like I forgot how to play lmao - any quest recommendations? Or even any general advice? I'm not up for grinding right now, especially by myself. It's too boring that way.

Also, the guild I'm in is inactive af and none of my friends are online anymore, so if you'd be willing to add me, that would be cool beans and chicken rice. IGN is Mouse. I'm not a heavy player though, just a heads up. I work crazy hours, but I still like to set aside some time for it.

2. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    6:40 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    Have you begun monster book card hunting yet? Try the blue tabs at 106
    But really, getting in to an active guild is probably most important if you're not a solo player. Some good content has been added since you've been gone too

3. OP
    OP
    Mouse

Mouse Brown Teddy

Jul 15, 2017
    Female
    Canada
    4:40 AM
    Mouse
    F/P Wizard, Assassin
    I have come across some drops by chance, but I haven't given the cards mucj thought. What's the deal with those?

Thanks for your reply, btw!

4. Midnight

Midnight Skelegon

Jan 2, 2015
    6:40 AM
    Midnight/TheMorrigan
    Dragon Knight, Assassin
    WeenieHutJrs
    If you enjoy collecting, that in itself is pretty satisfying but you get a ring that makes you stronger (bonus HP, ability points) the more you collect.
    Every "deck" is 5 cards per monster. Per 30 decks, you can upgrade your ring. Max is tier 10, it takes a while to achieve but that's +10 to every AP and +1,000HP
    Each tier is earned per 30 decks.

5. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    11:40 AM
    I recently put out a Fire/Poison guide if you're looking for class-specific tips. F/P is quite a solo class, though, so that might cause some issues for you. Our levels are a bit too far apart for me to really play with you, but if you want to chat in game or ask any specific questions while playing, feel free to add me (MerpleLergen).