1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

lvl5x Hunter training spots & partying advice

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by SternJohn, Jan 17, 2018.

1. SternJohn

SternJohn Red Snail

Nov 30, 2017
    Male
    7:55 AM
    Hunter
    Hey folks, I'm currently a lvl51 Hunter (no FA, maxed AB and lvl7 PK) who plays with a level 70 I/L mage. My goal is to play catch up.

I've looked over the various training spots mentioned in bowmaster guides like the comp bowmaster guide. I'm finding stuff like Mu Lung training dummies are really dull to fight. At least with Zombie Lupins I'd get some nice loot, but I felt I've out levelled those now. Does anyone have any suggestions for other places to train?

Also, is it worthwhile partying with someone who is considerably higher level than me? I find the improvement in mob spawns is a big benefit because she can kill stuff much faster than I can. Are there any downsides?

TL;DR looking for lvl5x Hunter training spots which I do in a party with a lvl70 I/L mage. Yep, I've looked at guides but would appreciate any advice people have too. :)

2. Alonp600

Alonp600 Pac Pinky

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    1:55 PM
    Beginner, Camper
    I think you should be in lmpq for few levels and then go to mp3

3. OP
    OP
    SternJohn

SternJohn Red Snail

Nov 30, 2017
    Male
    7:55 AM
    Hunter
    Alonp600Alonp600 thanks! I'll give that a try, currently working Stone Golems then I might move on to MP3. Almost at lvl53 now, PKB is getting to be fairly useful.