1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lynux HP/MP Washing EXPLAINED.

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Lynx, Mar 17, 2021.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    12:17 PM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Thanks alot for confirming just wanting to make sure I wasn't magically "missing out" on any possible HP gain so at least I knew I was doing it the right way all along. Appreciate it!

Does this beg the question for characters like Buccaneers it might just be better to have high Base INT and to fresh AP wash to take advantage of their HP skill instead of ever HP washing? They should eventually reach 30k HP if you wanted it.

2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    12:17 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    for buccs u have to do a combination of both stale and fresh ap when washing hp iirc, if u want to hit 30k

3. OP
    OP
    Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    7:17 PM
    Beginner
    For buccs, highly recommonded to do both, as mirror said, but not only for '30k'.
    its just way more efficient to do so, just remember you need to also FRESH HP wash, making AP for buccs extremely valuable, more than any other class

4. aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa Mano

Feb 22, 2021
    hi local pepega
    so if i am washing my bucc should i do on level up one point into MP then reset it into HP? then reset my excess mp into STR?

5. Rapskal

Rapskal Chronos

Nov 1, 2017
    Male
    2:17 AM
    Rapskal
    Night Lord
    Lost
    You usually don't want to reset from MP into HP as a bucc because fresh AP points from level up give much more HP than points from an AP reset. So if you're MP washing you'd want to put fresh AP into MP, then reset from MP into STR. This process will leave you with lots of extra MP, so then after levelling up again you could put fresh AP into HP and reset from MP into STR.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. aaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaa Mano

Feb 22, 2021
  7. OP
    OP
    Lynx

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Yea as said above, ideally you never want to APR MP -> HP on bucc (or warrior for that matter).
    Just focus on building up extra MP at first, and then later fresh HP washing.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    hi I wanted to watch the video for this but it got blocked by copyright :( is there another upload somewhere?

9. OP
    OP
    Lynx

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Yea... sorry T_T
    I might repload it as private, but didn't get to it yet.
    The info is the same however ; )

10. AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    that's fine! The explanation here is good as it is but having a video to help along side it is even better. If you ever reupload it thanks in advance :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    Lynx

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Bumping for all the new players hopping for Summerversary : )
    (Tried to re-upload YT vid but getting copyright issues on upload ...what?)

12. G Cupcake

G Cupcake Red Snail

Feb 27, 2021
    Male
    GreatCupcake
    Cleric
    You need to "edit" the original so that it is not content matched to your previous upload. Not having seen the OG version, the most common things I've seen youtube pirates do is flip the vid and add borders. You can also add a different music overlay, dunno if you had a voiceover or not though.