1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Resolved (Macintosh) MAC client crashing in Ellin (mushroom hill map)

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Kodiack, Oct 13, 2022.

1. Kodiack

Kodiack Blue Snail

Aug 12, 2015
    Female
    5:58 PM
    He
    Hello, I've been playing after the update perfectly fine until I reached the mushroom hill map in Ellin. I'm trying to complete the Ellin ring quest and whenever I hit the mushroom mobs my client freezes without fail. I have 2 macs, one running crossover and the other wineskin. It happens on both. Anyone else having this issue?

2. QiMoo

QiMoo Blue Snail

Feb 9, 2022
    Male
    7:58 AM
    Beginner
    I have the similar issue with Ellin PQ, my client will freeze whenever I enter the second stage or at the boss stage. Hopefully they will fix it soon

3. Tunechi

Tunechi Red Snail

Sep 30, 2022
    I have been having this same issue since the new update...

4. Tunechi

Tunechi Red Snail

Sep 30, 2022
    I found a temporary solution.

Basically the client crashes whenever the stone bug is attacked, whether or not it is you or your party member. Essentially, we need to avoid that happening, which is actually feasible. After the first stage is complete, do not enter the second stage. Wait until your party has completed the stage and once they are done with the random map, you will be auto teleported to the marble stage. Continue to play on as normal because the next time the stone bug shows up is at the boss stage. So far (in my limited experience), I have seen the Stone Bug spawn after the last boss is dead. To be safe (in case anyone hits it), right before the boss is killed, go to the portal and spam up. You'll be able to get through the second the boss dies and therefore no potential contact with the stone bug. Unfortunately this means we don't get a chance at any of the drops, especially the cards, but this guarantees you get your fragment and exp.

Sorry for the length, but I hope this helps any affected Mac user. Happy mapling!

5. teenager

teenager Red Snail

Oct 24, 2022
    2:58 PM
    Doesn't the stone bug spawn during the last boss too, not just after it dies?

6. JeremyKells

JeremyKells Blue Snail

Sep 9, 2021
    Male
    11:58 PM
    Notte
    I also have a similar issue, tried it with multiple mac clients or even friends and others party members. Everytime somebody hits one of the snail mobs, the client that in the same map freezes and the client has to be relaunched.

I'm not sure about the Ellin PQ stage but this has been happening to me during the Ellin Ring quest.

7. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    11:58 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Rev2 installer for Mac as just been uploading which should completely fix these crashes. You can download it here.

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1