1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Macintosh MAC Freeze

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by bigbutts, Jun 21, 2020.

1. bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    1:40 PM
    bigbutts
    hi, I run legends on macOS Sierra 10.12.6, the game has been running fine for the past couple of days but suddenly it seems to be freezing every few minutes. the first time it froze was in the game room with the rock, paper, scissors npc, the second time the same map, and then third time in the fm while i was trying to setup a shop. I know you're looking into but i just wanted to make a post just incase this information could help.

2. CookieWorld

CookieWorld Blue Snail

Aug 23, 2018
    Male
    2:40 AM
    CookieHiya
    Cleric
    Colors
  3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    10:40 AM
    Here try this out https://forum.maplelegends.com/inde...t-constantly-freezes.30828/page-2#post-214477

4. Fraiche

Fraiche Pac Pinky Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2017
    Straya
    4:40 AM
    Monobrow, Sheathe, Kasie, Fraiche
    F/P Arch Mage
    Uchiha
    You can try putting your mac to sleep for a few hours or overnight and see if that helps. There have been reports that restarting macs seems to either have caused or contributed to this issue.

5. OP
    OP
    bigbutts

bigbutts Brown Teddy

May 31, 2017
    1:40 PM
    bigbutts