1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Magician Mage Guide: Elemental Wands/Staffs

Discussion in 'Jobs' started by Animate, May 26, 2015.

1. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    7:32 AM
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    Current Damage Bonuses

Elemental Staff 1 & Elemental Wand 1 give +25% fire damage and +10% poison damage.
    Elemental Staff 2 & Elemental Wand 2 give +10% fire damage and +25% poison damage.

Elemental Staff 3 & Elemental Wand 3 give +25% ice damage and +10% lightning damage.
    Elemental Staff 4 & Elemental Wand 4 give +10% ice damage and +25% lightning damage.

Elemental Staff 5 & Elemental Wand 5 give +25% fire damage and +10% poison damage.
    Elemental Staff 6 & Elemental Wand 6 give +10% fire damage and +25% poison damage.

Elemental Staff 7 & Elemental Wand 7 give +25% ice damage and +10% lightning damage.
    Elemental Staff 8 & Elemental Wand 8 give +10% ice damage and +25% lightning damage.

Which Weapon to Use?

Bishops
    Bishops can use any elemental weapon.

Ice/Lightning Mages
    3/4
    7/8

Fire/Poison Mages

1/2
    5/6

Change Log
    Code:
    -changed 10%/5% (post bb) to 25%/10% (pre bb)

Code:
    [28/May/2015]
    -revamped the whole thing
    [22/April/2018]
    - Poofcakes: Damage bonus values adjusted to true values & removed URL to post big bang values.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Poofcakes

Poofcakes Pizzatarian Retired Staff

May 8, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    1:32 PM
    • Like Like x 5
  3. OP
    OP
    Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    7:32 AM
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    I didn't know people were still using this. Thanks!

4. XAdenXNight

XAdenXNight Red Snail

Apr 30, 2020
    Male
    7:32 PM
    xPrOxAiMeRx
    Magician
    NA
    Hi, sorry unable to view the bonus upon clicking the links. May i know the alternative way?