1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Make AP resets none expirable

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Ayeka, Jun 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Ayeka

Ayeka Blue Snail

Jun 5, 2020
    Female
    6:08 PM
    Ayeka
    I/L Wizard
    N/A
    (I know your busy sorry for making suggestions so soon :p)

So today i was shocked to find out AP resets expire, sounds dumb but i rarely look at the expiry dates on cash items (i used to play a server were they didn't mean anything).

Also i just assumed Resets would be one of those items that don't warrant an expiry date.

Before the anniversary event i had been away for roughly 3 months came back about 2 weeks? ago i kept seeing these resets in my cash inventory (I had 9) and i was proud that i had some saved (save me time).
    Today i decided to pull them out of cash inventory to see if i had any MP to wash on my CB (just to see)
    Turns out They expire, I didnt notice right away as obviously i didnt think they expired and just assumed they was in my inventory i come to check and use my resets they werent there. after double checking my cash inventory i scroll up my text box to see this:
    RIp AP reset.png
    My suggestion is clear i think, Make them non expirable or make the expiry date like 3 years or something.

P.S I might be missing something as these resets may be from the christmas event and may be different to the ones from the cash shop, i dont have any NX (I want to spend at the moment) to check....

I cant see a reason why they should expire (unless it's actually impossible to remove the expiry date due to coding and what not).

If there is actually a good reason why you want them to expire I am genuinely interested to know.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    11:08 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    There's honestly no real legitimate reason as to why they expire other than to prevent hoarding and promote use.

3. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I agree.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    3:08 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    I think it's just part of the "everything in cash shop expires in 90 days" setting that's been around since Neckson. On Legends, if you buy things with donor it'll become perma, but since you can't do that with resets anyway. I can see how its completely unnecessary to have it expire :nod:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. mantouks

mantouks Slime

Oct 10, 2015
    Female
    Singapore
    2:08 AM
    debs|derps|soleus
    Bishop
    SweetDream
    Please make ap resets permanent.

As far as I now, anniversary event AP resets seems to have expiry date as well (what the npc says) which is frustrating since I have to think about how to use them when I'm not even ready to start leveling a character I intend to wash.

However, I also have some ap resets from years ago that are permanent, but I'm not sure if they were from event golden gachapon tickets or bought from cash shop.

6. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    2:08 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
  8. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Do I get a refund :V

9. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Well the post says not applied retroactively :p so all the expiring resets from before remain that way I think

10. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    2:08 PM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    The ones in the link I posted were purchased today and still show expiration

11. Nise

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Oh my message was a reply to -ovv. The suggestion was applied, but it's buggy according to the report, so we're looking into it~

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  12. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:08 PM
    Moderator Post
    My bad. I'll fix this later today if I don't forget.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1