1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Cwkpq DC friendly

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Endorphinss, Jun 22, 2022.

1. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    1:30 AM
    Endorphins
    We all know how hard it is to find or organize a cwkpq run.
    Im sure most of us experienced client crashes during those pqs as well.
    Ive never seen a thread on this before, but surely this aint the first time anyone suggesting it, but cwkpq should be dc friendly!

I can claim all expeditions should be dc friendly, or at least the big ones that take most time like cwkpq/ht/pb, but maybe start "small" with cwkpq

I can honestly see no way to somehow exploit being able to go back into cwkpq map only if you signed to the expedition going on, maybe will be easier to sell MoN but its already a complete afk experience for buyers, no need to do anything special.

Lately every other cwkpq my client crashes, leaving the team inside with one less player which fucks them up, and of course a burned run for me. thing is im hearing this client crash problem quite alot. Kinda frustrating to waste so many hours of finding people and getting in just to keep dcing mid boss runs. (1000mb internet btw, no lags or problems anywhere else)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1