1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Make Diamond Arrows Boughtable At Custom Amount(s) or Rechargeable

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by LurkinShadow, Mar 26, 2021.

1. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    6:23 PM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Hello,
    I'd like to ask making NPC Mo in CWK sell Diamond Arrows being bought at a custom amount.
    As for current state, Diamond Arrows (for Bows) are being sold by Mo at an amount of 2000 arrows a time.
    Each set/stack comprises of 5000 arrows.
    Bowmasters use these arrows (if one chooses to enjoy an extra w. attack instead of using Soul Arrow skill) at such fast rate making one to seek for much sets for each boss run/grind.
    Instead of making countless trades/chat boxes with NPC Mo, much more efficient approach will be to enable one to buy these arrows by a custom amount (blank box one would have to fill).
    I'd stress that making these arrow sets rechargeable will be a proper change as well.

Thanks for your consideration.

• Agree Agree x 19
    • Like Like x 10
  2. SapphireJ

SapphireJ Dark Stone Golem

Aug 30, 2017
    Male
    12:23 AM
    HarmonyMagic
    Beginner
    Agape
    Sounds like a fine idea, though I am not sure if a recharge system or entity can be added to arrows as with throwing stars.

Also to note, for other arrows such as normal arrows and bronze arrows that drop from mobs, the staff probably has to code it in too to be fair.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    I was referring to Diamond Arrows since the w.att difference is quite high over using Soul Arrow making one to actually put in an effort to buy these.
    Making arrows rechargeable might require re-coding so the first suggestion I showed seems really simple to implement and is meant to save the users' time.

4. Pixel

Pixel Mixed Golem

Jun 17, 2018
    11:23 AM
    DragonMaid
    Outlaw
    Reminder you can buy red arrows in showa
    they're not as strong as diamond but it's still super good

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    5:23 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    Hello,

We are currently looking into this suggestion to see if this is possible to change. Our developers already looked into this for a short period but it was not an 'quick and easy fix' and requires more time from our developers.
    thank you for patience.

edit: As always this does not mean it will actually be implemented. Just looking into the possibilities.

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  6. Porkupine

Porkupine Timer

Mar 21, 2019
    Male
    12:23 PM
    xB0wM4sT3rx
    Bowmaster
    Nani
    May I ask what is specifically being looked at by the developers? Is it purchasing more than 2000 arrows from Mo? Or the recharge suggestion? Also, has there been any progress since then worth mentioning?

Trying to fill up your inventory with Diamond Arrows 2000 at a time is suffering . . .

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    12:23 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Or make it to be purchase in X number stacks of 2000 arrows....

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    They are looking into purchasing more than 2000 from Mo at once. Be it either by making it 5000 a stack or just a number u can put in like potions. Preference is putting in a number which appeared not be a simple change.
    Recharging of arrows has not been discussed internally as far as I am aware.

9. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Recharging of arrows would be more fair, since it’ll enable caving archers to use them too

or.. you know.. remove the transformation repetition so that my cavers can actually see sunlight and I’ll enjoy playing them again

10. OP
    OP
    LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    I quite like this idea tbh, doesn't seem to me as a major change.

11. SadboySolari

SadboySolari Orange Mushroom

Aug 28, 2021
    Male
    SadboySolari
    Marksman
    Sleepywood
    please make it rechargeable or more accessible in other areas of the game, being only able to get it in one area is very inconvenient when compared to Bullets and Stars that can be recharged anywhere and give much greater attack bonuses

12. Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    9:23 AM
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Thanks to work of PastaPasta this shall be added next patch.
    Users will be able to purchase sets of 1000 arrows at a time (up to 32 sets, so up to 32,000 arrows at at time):
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 16
  13. OP
    OP
    LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    Wow, saves so much time! Thanks for being alert to this lovely community!

14. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    9:23 AM
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Greatly appreciated! Any chance something similar can be done for buying arrows from Doran in Showa? As of now, to buy any significant amount of arrows users have to basically copy "0000001000", position the prompt box such that the "OK" button is overlaid over the arrows in store, and then hold down ctrl-v while spam clicking OK and giving yourself carpal tunnel in the process.

• Informative Informative x 1
  15. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Pasta MVP

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1