1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the event chairs tradeable please.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Luiz GG, Jun 29, 2020.

1. Luiz GG

Luiz GG Orange Mushroom

Dec 16, 2018
    Male
    9:43 AM
    Night Lord
    Moon
    Just like the chairs from the past anniversary event, these chairs deserve to be interchangeable. The relatively difficult way to get them (200 shiny coins and 500 green coins) make players choose only one option, causing many of them to be forgotten in characters that are not used, and they are very good chairs, which have had a good job on the part of the developers. For example the 5th anniversary chair I wish I could have it in a future character and remember the 5 years of maplelegends.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    10:43 AM
    iPippy
    Not every chair needs to be made tradeable, but that really needs to be the exception rather than the rule. This event featured an assortment of chairs with just *one* currently tradeable. As a collector, it really dampens the event. I'm aware of the effort it takes to make a chair tradeable, but there is precedent for chairs being made tradeable after event periods. A simple notice/announcement that they would (eventually) become tradeable goes a long way, and would have definitely changed my event planning. As it is, untradeable chairs will be forgotten basically as soon as the event ends.

• Agree Agree x 3