1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make the Festival Coin Quest reset time tied to the server clock.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Sage, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Sage

Sage Slime

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    2:40 PM
    Moefrog
    Cleric
    derpfam
    It takes time to do all the quest especially the party invitations. So the tendency is everyday the reset time is pushed forward. Not to mention if one has to do something irl reset time would be way forward or altogether miss a day.

I suggest make the festival coin quest reset time tied to the server clock instead of counting 24 hours to do the quest again.

2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    12:40 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    The party invitation quest isn't that long, its just the traveling.
    And im pretty sure its every 20 hours now

3. CleverCookie

CleverCookie King Slime

May 28, 2017
    2:40 AM
    CleverCookie
    Night Lord
    Reset time is 20 hours, that's plenty of time to finish the quests and be able to do them same time next day.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Sage

Sage Slime

Mar 17, 2020
    Male
    Moefrog
    Cleric
    derpfam
    wouldn't it be convenient to do the quest from the time you choose? what if you have something to do in real life? then your reset time would be pushed further. it's not like the quest would be here permanent. we got like 25 days more. i have set my goals on what things I want from the quests and I want to succeed in getting them.

5. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    Dazzle
    Magician
    Believe GMs have explained before it's how the quest itself is coded that makes it impossible to be tied to server reset.