1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Mannies

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by thewayman, Mar 30, 2020.

1. thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    11:11 PM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    I know I am the one that everyone would love to bash about things because they thing I am small brained but hey, someone has to be the one to start these topics and get the ball rolling. I don't mind it is me haha.

First thing is first, nerfing this spot KILLS (I mean litterally I will never go to mannies again) Warrior classes. I don't know if this spot was brought back to life but I think it is still nerfed, if it was ignore this forum post and remove it haha. But man why you guys trying to hurt warriors? WE SLOW. I mean compare us to any other class and even the BM/MM are faster. Warriors have always been hurting in terms of speed, and I don't have to compare all the classes to warriors for everyone to understand just how slow they are. Nerfing this spot made it a nightmare for us. The only kinda good spot to farm now is 75-85 wolf spiders. Which honestly I can't remember how much the exp difference is but it was a HUGE amount so I am not worried about that. It is the meso part, compare meso/hour from mobs and equips alone to other classes and you will see a huge difference. A mage or hermit at ulu2 or man any map is now 100x better than what I can do until I can effectively one/two shot himes and ulu2. At later game this isn't a big deal as much because DK's get strong enough to clear fast on other maps. Until that we can't farm effectively unless we have mannies. This spot could give a DK an HONEST living but we broke now. FeelsBrokeMan....

I am not going to waste time making another character just to farm mannies or other maps effectively, I don't have that time. I do have time to pop on and grind for a bit or farm. But now the only places I can go to is ulu2 and himes, which are bad meso makers for me until I can kill effectively. Let alone the avaliablity of those channels are hard. But Mannies you got like 4 different maps and all of them are great for warriors to farm mesos.

As always: This is an opinion, obviously I made this post just to talk, and hopefully people can talk respectively and be mature about it.

2. OP
    OP
    thewayman

thewayman Horny Mushroom

Sep 21, 2019
    Male
    11:11 PM
    TheWayMan
    Dragon Knight
    I actually made this in the wrong general, can someone move/remove this one?