1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple Island etc. for Questing

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Doguu, May 23, 2021.

1. Doguu

Doguu Pink Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
    3:39 AM
    I/L Wizard
    etc.
    10 Snail Shells
    5 Blue Shells
    10 Red Shells (57+ total for three shells quest mobbing)
    15 Spores
    3 Tree Branches
    1 Squishy Liquid (**Mai requires 1 squishy liquid but doesn't take it, I recommend getting 2)
    2 Orange Mush Caps

Have an islander (probably yourself) give you this and you can finish all the quests and be at Victoria at level 10 (includes leaving island quest biggs has). If you do every quest on Maple Island, you almost certainly be level 11. This is mostly a note to self, since I made an islander I can drop this for some people struggling with low att ^_^

*A small detail people (I) often miss is in the tutorial section (Maple Road, where you wear the green leaf costume) is talk to Nina and Sen, but go back and talk to Nina again.

Thanks for reading my boring thread of baby mode pre-game

**Thank you Shivering for clearing up squishy liquid confusion

• Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. BananaPie

BananaPie Selkie Jr.

Dec 22, 2019
    Male
    8:39 AM
    You need a grand total of 2 squishy liquid, not one.

Maria’s nutritious juice and Mai’s third training both require one each.

Also I have done every quest maple island has to offer on multiple characters, even warrior classes which allows me to gain exp from killing mobs myself and the highest I can get to is level 9 without over farming. Not exactly sure how one would get close to level 11 from finishing everything.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Shivering

Shivering Wolfspider

Mar 9, 2018
    12:39 AM
    Shivering
    I/L Arch Mage
    The squishy liquid thing isn't true because for Mai's third training although she asks you for a squishy liquid she doesn't take it from you for some reason so you can just use it again to complete Maria's quest if you do Mai's training before turning in Maria's quest.

• Informative Informative x 7
  4. OP
    OP
    Doguu

Doguu Pink Teddy

Oct 26, 2017
    3:39 AM
    I/L Wizard
    That's crazy, I just did all the maple island quests with 50 of each etc and saw what I had left to figure out how much you need... I didn't even realize haha