1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple Items??

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by cyphernihil, Jun 14, 2020.

1. cyphernihil

cyphernihil Mano

May 19, 2020
    8:41 AM
    Cyphermage
    I/L Mage
    Quick question.. how do you get "maple" items?
    I keep seeing bandanas, shields, weapons, etc posted throughout the game, listed in the free market, and people wearing them. Anything I've tried googling just gives me their stats and no actual information on how to get them... Last actual "maple" item i got (and last time i played) was the maple beta bandana when maple launched to live in the US.

Sorry for the noobish question, but any info is helpful; also the more specific and/or detailed info would be greatly appreciated.

2. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    Do the events that Cassandra has (PB Quest and Puff Daddy main event) to get Shiny Coins. Talk to the NPC in Cake Land to trade Shiny Coins for Maple Weapons. You can then trade 10 coins in for the maple leaf in a bubble thingy, and then talk to Cassandra again and she will upgrade your Maple gear.

3. OP
    OP
    cyphernihil

cyphernihil Mano

May 19, 2020
    Cyphermage
    I/L Mage
    ah, well that sounds simple and easy enough. thank you for the info!

4. ccpl0x

ccpl0x Snail

Feb 26, 2022
    Male
    10:41 AM
    I don't see any events available from Cassandra. Are these limited time only?

5. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    11:41 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Maple items are from the anniversary event only. Legends's Anni is April 1st but the event can be expected a month or two after that usually.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1