1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple Items?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Mystics, Mar 12, 2023.

1. Mystics

Mystics Snail

Mar 10, 2023
    Male
    3:33 AM
    iZzMystic
    Assassin
    This might be a stupid question, but do maple items drop by mobs, even if there is no event going on? Like just regular drops.
    I'm new and since i don't have te money for it, i figured i might grind the mobs that drop them.
    (i'm dexless) So i'll need maple weapons.

Thanks in advance <3

2. Jean

Jean Wolfspider

May 6, 2016
    Male
    9:33 PM
    JeanLeaf
    Beginner
    NewLeaf
    maple items do drop by mobs but only on anniversary so you have to wait

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. fartsy

fartsy Zakum

Jun 29, 2017
    Male
    8:33 PM
    Fartsy
    F/P Wizard
    Pasta
    At least since 2018 I don’t think it dropped from mobs but always from anniv event

low dex is the way so meba into shinobi bracer is fine

• Like Like x 1
  4. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    6:33 PM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Even during anniversary event maple claws are quite expensive. For a lot of folks their best bet is to see if they can loan one from a friend

5. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    4:33 AM
    Beginner
    Contrary to popular belief you can do perfectly fine with regular weapons.
    For the most part maple weapons, especially claws, are extremely overpriced and you're much better off investing in other things.
    Of course there's nothing wrong with just playing however you want for nostalgia / style etc