1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Maple Legends in Borderless Windowed Mode (Dual Monitors)

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Beagle, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Beagle

Beagle Horny Mushroom

Apr 2, 2017
    Male
    9:38 PM
    Swoopin
    Assassin
    Toilet
    Hey folks. I'm sure that I'm not the only person here who uses a dual monitor setup.

One thing that has always irritated me with Maplestory is that you can either play in full screen mode and not be able to move your mouse between monitors and multitask, or play in windowed mode, which would allow free mouse movement but offer a tiny game resolution.

There's a handy little piece of software called "Fullscreenizer" that will allow you to achieve this, and it is incredibly simple to use.

This is how the program will appear when you first open it up. I'm not sure why it displays some of them twice.

[​IMG]

All you need to do is put your game in windowed mode, select Maple Legends from the list, and press "Fullscreenize".
    It will make your game use up your entire monitor, making it appear full-screen, but you'll be able to click outside of the game on your other monitor without having it minimize on you.

Once your game is full screen, you can exit out of Fullscreenize, it does not need to be kept open.

You can visit the website for Fullscreenize here.
    You can download Fullscreenize by clicking here.

* This is only compatible with Windows

For those of you that are skeptical of installing it:
    This is an open source piece of software and the source is available for download for you to comb through and compile yourself (assuming you have the knowledge/know-how).

Super easy and super super convenient.
    Hopefully this will help out some of you out there.

- Beagle

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:38 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Knotty

Knotty Red Snail

Apr 28, 2017
    Male
    4:38 AM
    Bandit
    Thanks for the investment

• Like Like x 1
  4. CloudHeart

CloudHeart Red Snail

Sep 6, 2020
    2:38 AM
    I used this for a while, but found it a bit limiting as it didn't really allow me to use wat ever size i wanted (somtimes wanted to do more on 1 monitor then have ml open)
    So personally switched to a resizing app called winreform that allows me to do the same by setting my screen resolution, but also opt to use different sizes wich is rather nice.

I think it only works for windows? but is doing the job for me! link and download personally use the portable as it needed to install some stuff to run the other one.