1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed MapleLegends 2nd Anniversary Events

Discussion in 'Events' started by Heartiess, Mar 29, 2017.

1. yoyozoed

yoyozoed Blue Snail

Mar 18, 2017
    Male
    5:28 PM
    Almost everyone who begins with 'yoyo'
    CookieClub
    Hi,

Because I have a sin and would find it useful to have some maple claws/kandayos,
    I would like to ask what monsters drop them.

Thank you and have a great day Maplers!

~yoyothrowed

2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    11:28 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Mobs do not drop maple items.
    You can earn them by getting marbles from the cake boss event and exchanging it at the NPC.
    He MIGHT give you a maple claw/kandayos :]
    You can also look around FM stores.

3. Rin

Rin Slime

Feb 12, 2017
    7:28 PM
    RinShimazu
    Hermit
    Captivate
    Such a disappointing event, first time an event actually caused me to not login.

• Like Like x 1
  4. CookieCakie

CookieCakie Slime

Jan 1, 2017
    Female
    CookieClub

Ah, I use NVIDIA, will change setting use the integrated graphic card, thank you pretty Nubi . mua!

• Like Like x 1
  5. saito

saito Slime

Mar 5, 2017
    Male
    6:28 PM
    Syndication
    I/L Wizard
    u get candles from both cakes and candles?

6. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    Yap.

7. Kyle

Kyle Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    Male
    12:28 PM
    Paladin
    so i'm still not getting leaf marbles. checked the entire map including the exact spot i killed him at, still nothing. others are having this issue too. any future fixes on this?

• Like Like x 1
  8. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul
    I can't picking up marble even i did donate lots of cakes and hit the boss like more than 50 times, got any solution for this?

9. Zyku

Zyku Stone Golem

Jan 21, 2017
    Male
    12:28 PM
    Zyku, Vulpix, Expert
    I/L Arch Mage
    Agape
    When the boss dies, does a message box pop up? If so, then YOUR marble will be dropped on you. If no message box pops up, then you did not contribute enough to killing the boss.

I haven't dced yet from a cake boss battle yet, but I heard even if you dc the marble should be where you were last standing. I do not know about dcing during the boss fight either (if the damage you did carries over after you relog).

Also I do not think the amount of cakes donated has anything to do with drops, just used to summon the boss.

10. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    1:28 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    I dc'd when the boss had very little hp and logged backed in after it was killed. Can confirm that your crystal will still be there.

11. ThePotatoSalad

ThePotatoSalad Windraider

Mar 19, 2017
    Male
    Sweden
    LucyFlower/ZhanShen666
    Bishop
    ChineseSoul

The message window did pops up two times for me. But the first time i have no space for etc type items in my inventory, can that be the reason i didn't receive the marble? And the second time, i do have space in etc but no space in equipment, dose that also effect i didn't receive the marble?

I think the event should give warning-message to all players about they have to enmpty thier etc slot to receive marble, it's kind if sad when you spend time to kill boss but nothing is return. :(

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  12. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    Yesterday i dced when the Boss died and, when i relogged i was able to return to the map, and pick my marble, that was located in the exact same spot i dced. Maybe there is another issue, like hitting him enough with the frosting or something like that, no idea.

13. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Best solution is to add a max of people to the map, and let cakeboss spawn in the channel 2 too when ML got many people online (with restriction that people cant enter the other boss map in another channel after they killed a boss, as in setting up a timer in which the boss map should be entered).

The "no space in etc issue" can simply be solved by making people only able to enter boss map when having enough spots free or something.

I do have the same problems like everybody else. The multiclienting and more new people coming to ML gives the map simply too many people, which makes the map very dc sensitive.

14. Krauser94

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    i see the problem setting the timer due to the dcs. If they still happen, and you dc after that timer passed, ppl will complain anyway, because they are not able to enter the map (if i understand well, what you explained, of course. Hope it was that way o.o)

15. dumbledore

dumbledore Capt. Latanica

Oct 11, 2015
    Male
    Hogwarts
    dumbledore
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    That is no problem, when people dc they get spawned in the boss map when relogging, to continue attacking the boss.

16. Krauser94

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    i think that when i dced i reapeared in Town, not in the Map, not sure now. But if that is changed, maybe is possible to deal with that. Maybe there are some other issues with that, but considering you need to deal dmg, ppl killing it early and dcing to change channel wont work neither.

17. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    Defender
    Bumping this, as I just read it properly, so it says if we gather 10 candles we can get a random Maple bandana/flag. If we do the Maple Admin quest for present we get a ap reset or 2 gach tickets.. How come its reversed in game?

18. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    They got it wrong in the announcement pic

19. Yuuuki

Yuuuki Mushmom

Mar 31, 2017
    Europeeee
    7:28 PM
    Yuuuki
    Magician
    how many times u have to hit the cake to get a crystal? :c

20. flashblaize

flashblaize Chronos

Feb 25, 2017
    Male
    Germany
    promisQ
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hello,

can we please slightly increase the droprate of candles? I mean this is not friendly for a casual-player.

Due to work and GF i dont have much time to play and dont want to invest all my time into grinding candles.

Since Friday, i just have 1 candle within 2 Hours of farming them (on saturday) ..

Is there any chance to change it?

• Like Like x 2